Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Saddlemen Adventure Track Seat for BMW F650GS / G650GS
The Saddlemen Adventure Track Seat is a hybrid seat design that combines Saddlemen's exclusive elements of a GEL comfort layer and progressive density foam with a GEL-Channel design to provide Adventure and Dual Sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control. Rugged marine-grade synthetic suede resists the elements while providing the proper balance of grip and comfort under the rider's posterior.
The pillion section is covered with high-tech gripper material to help hold cargo in place and is shaped to match the rear rack's height for simplified cargo packing. Integrated bag or cargo mounting points on the pillion match Saddlemen Adventure PACK bags or use them to secure your own load.
- Hybrid seat design combines SaddleGel interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel saddle to provide Adventure and Dual Sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control
- Saddlemen’s Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) seats incorporate a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, thus keeping the rider in the saddle longer
- Gel Channel seats offer high quality, durable construction and styling that’s as unique as it is functional
- The vinyl and rugged micro-fiber suede cover holds up to hard use while providing a superb blend of comfort and control (certain models feature a rugged gripper style cover)
- Some seat applications, such as mid-sized Dual Sport motorcycles, have a standard foam design (no GC) with a gripper and vinyl cover better suited to rigorous riding
- Integrated bag/cargo mounting points on the pillion portion of the Adventure-class seat sets make it easy to attach Saddlemen’s Adventure PACK luggage or other cargo
- Most mid-sized Dual Sport applications also include a luggage/cargo mounting strap set that installs or removes in seconds from the seat
- A solo rider-seat, rather than a full two-piece set, is available in some applications
- Most seats are also available in low-profile designs
Note: Image is for reference only, actual seat may vary slightly.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Standard Height||RevZilla Item #832324||MFR. Product #0810-BM09||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Heated Standard Height||RevZilla Item #832325||MFR. Product #0810BM09H||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / Low Height||RevZilla Item #950905||MFR. Product #0810-BM09L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Heated Low Height||RevZilla Item #950906||MFR. Product #0810BM09LH||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
- F650GS 2000-2007
- F650GS ABS 2000-2007
- F650GS Dakar 2000-2007
- F650GS Dakar ABS 2000-2007
- G650GS 2009-2016
- G650GS Sertao 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- F650GS 2008-2013
- F650GS ABS 2008-2013
- F650GS Dakar 2008-2013
- F650GS Dakar ABS 2008-2013
- F700GS 2012-2017
- F800GS 2008-2017
- R1200GS 2004-2012
- R1200GS 2013-2018
- R1200GS Adventure 2004-2013
- R1200GS Adventure 2014-2018
- Multistrada 1200 2010-2011
- Multistrada 1200 2012-2014
- Multistrada 1200 S 2010-2011
- Multistrada 1200 S 2012-2014
- XR650L 1993-2013
- 950 Adventure 2003-2012
- 950 Adventure S 2003-2012
- 950 Super Enduro R 2006-2009
- 990 Adventure 2003-2012
- 990 Adventure R 2003-2012
- 990 Adventure S 2003-2012
- KLR650 1987-2014
- DR650SE 1996-2017
- DR-Z400 2000-2008
- DR-Z400E 2000-2012
- DR-Z400S 2000-2014
- DR-Z400SM 2000-2014
- V-Strom 1000 2014-2017
- V-Strom 1000 2002-2013
- V-Strom 650 2004-2011
- V-Strom 650 2012-2016
- V-Strom 650XT 2015-2016
- Tiger 800 2011-2014
- Tiger 800 XC 2011-2014
- Tiger Explorer 2012-2013
- Tiger Explorer XC 2012-2014
- Super Tenere 2012-2014
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The Adventure Track seat eliminates the problem of the stock seat pushing you forward, and it is all-day comfortable. It does raise the seat height a bit, but the benefit is you get more room between the seat and pegs, extending comfort by making the riding position less cramped. The change in seat height was not a problem for me (32" inseam).
Install was as easy as removing the stock seat and putting the Saddlemen in its place. The fit is spot on, and it looks great, too.
I have only had the Adventure Track seat for a few months so I can only speculate on durability. However, the seat is very well made with high-quality materials, so I expect it to last at least as long as the stock seat would have.
The only negative comment I have is that water pools in the center channel if left out in the rain. It is easily dried out with a rag or sponge, or prevented by covering the seat with a grocery bag. The split design benefits blood flow and reduces fatigue, so I consider this an acceptable trade-off.
6 months ago
The seat is pricey but worth it if you plan on riding in comfort.
1 year ago
If you are considering this seat, stop considering & hit the ADD TO CART button right now! I would have no hesitation & no regrets recommending this seat. I am very pleased with mine. This was fitted on my '13 G650GS.
I did about 750 miles this weekend. A combination of city and country. The first 5 hours of each day were great, but let's face it, you're gonna hurt after 8 hours on any saddle. It is a bit taller that the stock seat and may take some getting used to. I put 13,000 miles on my stock seat and had become accustomed to that seat height. While and extra 1.5 inches isn't a big deal at speed it can be problematic during stops and low speed maneuvers. I'm 5'10" tall with a 30" inseam.
It's a bit pricey, but all seat upgrades are. If I could trade for the low version I probably would. I'll make it work for now.
over 2 years ago