Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Saddlemen Adventure Tour Seat for Yamaha Super Tenere XT1200Z
Saddlemen Adventure Tour Seats are a specialized seat family that was developed for Adventure riders who want to rack up big miles in comfort. Constructed of durable marine grade vinyl and bright accent stitching with a supple upper-foam layer produces a seat that is as effective as it is stylish. The combination of the GEL comfort layer and progressive density foam with a GEL-Channel design cover provides riders with the support and peroneal nerve relief needed for long saddle time.
- Hybrid seat design combines SaddleGel interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel-design cover to provide Adventure Touring riders with unparalleled comfort and control
- Seats using Saddlemen’s Gel Channel (GC) technology have a center channel that relieves seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and thus keeping the rider comfortable in the saddle for longer time
- Using a very large GEL pad for additional foam support and vibration damping, these seats offer the ultimate comfort available for a Travel Enduro
- Each high quality seat has durable construction and styling that is as unique as it is functional
- Some mid-sized applications feature a non-GC, smooth-top saddle to maximize comfort as compared to the original, narrow seat
- The rugged carbon-fiber look weave and smooth vinyl cover holds up to hard use and still retains its good looks
- Each seats’ covers are designed and stitched to match Saddlemen’s highly functional Adventure PACK luggage family
- Every cover is constructed with durable, marine-grade vinyl that resists water and cold-cracking
- Integrated bag/cargo mounting points on the pillion portion of the Adventure-class seat sets make it easy to attach Saddlemen’s Adventure PACK luggage or other cargo
- Some mid-sized applications also include a luggage/cargo mounting strap set that installs or removes in seconds from the seat
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
Note: Image for reference only. Actual Saddlemen Adventure Tour Seat may vary depending on your make and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 2-Piece Seat / Standard Height||RevZilla Item #910696||MFR. Product #0810-Y123||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 4-6 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 2-Piece Seat / Heated Standard Height||RevZilla Item #950958||MFR. Product #0810Y123H||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Front Seat Only / Standard Height||RevZilla Item #910697||MFR. Product #0810-Y124||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 4-6 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- F650GS 2008-2013
- F650GS 2001-2007
- F650GS ABS 2008-2013
- F650GS ABS 2001-2007
- F700GS 2012-2015
- F800GS 2008-2015
- G650GS 2009-2016
- R1200GS 2004-2012
- R1200GS 2013-2018
- R1200GS Adventure 2004-2013
- R1200GS Adventure 2014-2018
- Multistrada 1200 2010-2011
- Multistrada 1200 2012-2014
- Multistrada 1200 S 2010-2011
- Multistrada 1200 S 2012-2014
- 1190 Adventure 2014-2016
- 1190 Adventure R 2014-2016
- 950 Adventure 2003-2012
- 950 Adventure S 2003-2012
- 990 Adventure 2003-2012
- 990 Adventure R 2003-2012
- 990 Adventure S 2003-2012
- KLR650 1987-2018
- V-Strom 1000 2014-2017
- V-Strom 1000 2002-2013
- V-Strom 650 2004-2011
- V-Strom 650 2012-2016
- V-Strom 650XT 2015-2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Great material, the air channel does work, and the pan of the seat is much higher quality that the stock seat. The height change for the '13 tenere works exactly the same as stock, but it is much easier/faster because of the better components (metal vs OEM plastic)
I would highly recommend regardless of what this other poster said with his problems. I would have just called Revzilla when I returned and asked for a verification of this problem prior to shipping the replacement.
First they sent me the wrong seat, rear connection tab on back was facing the wrong direction for my bike, then wanted me to see if i could remove and turn it around myself (which wouldn't have worked since the front end was about a 1/2 inch off as well, ohh and it said Saddlemen Adventure Tour Seat Yamaha Super Tenere 2012-2014 in about 5 places, but clearly was not) so returned it to RevZilla, the rep Luke was great about it all and very helpful and was in process of sending me out another one but was having it checked at warehouse to make sure it was the right seat this time, which i would think QC would be done for EVERY order, but guess not, so a few days later I guess it wasn't right again, and so here we are me seat-less and RevZilla wondering what is going on with Saddlemen, so instead of ordering yet another one i'm just getting a refund, not Revzilla's fault that Saddlemen is jacked up, but doesn't make them look good either.
So if your ordering anything from Saddlemen you've been warned, their QC sucks.