Sizing & Fit
Rukka Thund-R Jacket
Inclement weather invulnerability. The Rukka Thund-R Jacket shakes off the wind and rain effortlessly with its 3 Layer Gore-Tex laminate construction. Be equally protected from the unexpected with D3O Air impaction protection at the shoulders and elbows and preparation for either the All Back or Full Back size D3O Air Back protector (sold separately).
The high collar acts as a gaiter to keep out weather and is backed with neoprene to prevent discomfort. 2 external and 2 internal waterproof pockets provide plenty of reliable storage options for your wallet, phone and other essentials.
For colder temperatures, add the detachable 60g thermal liner and ride on. When the day warms up, stash the liner and open up the lengthy 2-way lateral zips to draw fresh air through the jacket. When clouds roll in, ride on in the Rukka Thund-R Jacket.
- Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer laminate
- Includes Rukka D3O Air protectors CE rated EN 1621-1 2012 at shoulders and elbows
- Pocket for optional D3O Air All Back and D3O Air Full Back protectors (sold separately)
- Detachable 60g thermal liner
- Connecting zipper to pants
- Soft neoprene in collar
- Width adjustment on upper and lower arm and hem
- Elastic parts on forearms
- Ventilation openings with long 2-way zipper on the sides
- Four waterproof pockets: two outside and two inside including mobile phone pocket
- Water-resistant pockets marked with water-resistant pocket label
- The Rukka warranty is valid for 5 (five) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 52||RevZilla Item #1182387||MFR. Product #7010272299052||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Rukka Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
2 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 2 Answers