Sizing & Fit
Rukka StrechAir Women's Pants
Foregoing motorcycle gear when it is hot is never a great idea. The Rukka Stretchair Women's Pants provide impact protection and abrasion resistance thanks to D3O armor and Cordura AFT technology. Cordura's AFT fabric may appear like a solid piece, but it flows air freely at speed.
- Knitted mesh Cordura AFT for maximum airflow
- Knitted Cordura AFT in two layers on knees
- Elastic Cordura panels for extra fit flexibility
- Belt loops
- Jacket-to-pant connecting zipper
- Two external pockets with zippers
- Rukka D3O LP1 Knee/Shin and Hip Protectors CE Level 1 EN 1621-1 2012
- Stretch material on sides, above the knees, knee bend, rear yoke and leg cuffs
- Fits inside boots
- Rukka AirCushion and Rukka Antiglide system of Keprotec in seat
- Can be fitted with Rukka Suspenders (sold separately)
- The Rukka warranty is valid for 5 (five) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 34||RevZilla Item #1757973||MFR. Product #70131-720-999-34||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 36||RevZilla Item #1757974||MFR. Product #70131-720-999-36||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 38||RevZilla Item #1757975||MFR. Product #70131-720-999-38||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 40||RevZilla Item #1757976||MFR. Product #70131-720-999-40||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 42||RevZilla Item #1757977||MFR. Product #70131-720-999-42||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 44||RevZilla Item #1757978||MFR. Product #70131-720-999-44||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 46||RevZilla Item #1757979||MFR. Product #70131-720-999-46||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Rukka Women's Pant Sizing
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Inseam - Tall (cm)||Inseam - Short (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers