Rukka Roughroad Pants
Designed to coordinate with the Roughroad Jacket, the Rukka Roughroad Pants utilize virtually the same materials and configuration as their counterpart, zipping to the jacket to create an unstoppable adventure touring garment.
The vented outer shell is constructed of durable 500D Cordura with comfort stretch paneling at the groin, yoke, and inner thighs. D3O Air armor comes standard at the knees and hips for formidable impact protection.
Leather paneling at the inner calf as well as the seat ensures maximum grip and a positive feeling of control on the motorcycle, whether seated or standing on the pegs.
- Abrasion-resistant Cordura 500 shell fabric
- Includes Rukka D3O Air protectors at the at the knees and hips
- Rukka D3O Air protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012
- Detachable waterproof Gore-Tex inner liner with Outlast temperature regulation
- Connecting zipper for jacket
- Stretch panels at knees, groin, back yoke and inner thighs
- Adjustable cuffs
- Waist closure with 2 strap adjustment
- Reflecting transfer prints on back of leg ends
- Ventilation openings on front of the thighs
- Rukka AirCushion and leather patch in seating area
- Heat- and abrasion-resistant leather patches in inner side of knees and calves
- Four outside pockets: two side pockets with zipper closure and two thigh pockets (right one is waterproof) with snap fasteners
- The Rukka warranty is valid for 5 (five) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 54 / Orange/Sand||RevZilla Item #1182459||Store Sku||MFR. Product #1674847||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Rukka Men's Pant Sizing
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Inseam - Tall (cm)||Inseam - Short (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.