Save $329.70 30%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Rukka Armaxis GORE-TEX Jacket
If you are looking for a beastly four season jacket to take on apocalyptic conditions the Armaxis from Rukka is everything you need and more. Designed for the next generation of Adventure Touring, the Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer and Armacor shell is 100% waterproof, breathable and as tough as as a bull elephant. YKK-Aqua Seal zippers, Gore-Tex cuffs and a detachable Gore-Tex Stretch collar seal out the elements while reflective accents and D3O Air armor in the elbows, shoulders and back allow you to ride with confidence. Keeping with Rukka's reputation for utility, the outer shell of the Armaxis has 6 pockets, 4 of which are waterproof, and the jacket is lined with a detachable Gore Windstopper Stretch inner jacket that is wearable as a standalone jacket. Direct ventilation is provided via a zipper on the back of the jacket as well as through vents under the chest pockets. The Armaxis is truly for those who need a jacket that will take them to the limit and beyond.
- GORE-TEX Pro 3-layer laminate with Armacor product technology which is a combination of high-tech fibers, aramid (Kevlar) and Cordura
- Waterproof YKK-Aqua Seal front zipper
- Detachable 3-Layer Windstopper Stretch inner jacket for everyday use
- Black/Yellow color is CE certified EN 471 for excellent visibility both in the daylight and in the dark
- Includes Rukka D3O Air limb protectors at the shoulders and elbows and also includes Rukka D3O Central Back Protector
- Rukka D3O Air limb protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012
- Rukka D3O Central Back Protector meets the requirements of prEN 1621-2 2010
- Soft neoprene in collar
- Detachable collar of elastic Gore-Tex Stretch material
- Sleeves with zippers and waterproof Gore-Tex cuffs
- Width adjustment on upper and lower arm
- Jacket has a connecting zipper for pants
- Elastic stretch panels on sides of the jacket
- Ventilation openings with zipper on back and under chest pockets
- 6 pockets in the outer jacket: two waterproof inside, including mobile phone holder, and four outside (two waterproof)
- 4 outside pockets in the detachable inner jacket
- The Rukka warranty is valid for 5 (five) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship
Note: The Red/Black color option will come with a silver R on the back instead of the Red R shown in the image.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 46 / Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #966785||MFR. Product #73112-722-940-46||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
Rukka Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
11 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 3 Answers