Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
This item is available as a Blem/Refurb. These are items that cannot be sold as "New" merchandise and are limited to stock on hand. See the product details for a description of the product's condition.
Rukka Argosaurus GTX X-Trafit Gloves
The Rukka Argosaurus leather sport gloves with Gore-Tex X-Trafit technology offer an extremely high level of protection from the road and the rain.
- Leather construction
- Top touch sensitivity for perfect control with Gore-Tex X-Trafit technology
- X-Trafit combines the inner lining, waterproof membrane and the outer shell and securely attaches the 3 together
- Fully waterproof and windproof and extremely breathable
- Knuckle protection made of titanium
- Palm slider protection
- External stitching for comfort
- Ventilation on fingers and knuckles
- Shield wiper on left thumb
- The Rukka warranty is valid for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 7||RevZilla Item #834637||MFR. Product #70171-778-990-7||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 8||RevZilla Item #834638||MFR. Product #70171-778-990-8||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 9||RevZilla Item #834639||MFR. Product #70171-778-990-9||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 10||RevZilla Item #834640||MFR. Product #70171-778-990-10||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 11||RevZilla Item #834641||MFR. Product #70171-778-990-11||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 12||RevZilla Item #834642||MFR. Product #70171-778-990-12||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 13||RevZilla Item #834643||MFR. Product #70171-778-990-13||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 7 / White/Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #834630||MFR. Product #70171-778-940-7||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 8 / White/Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #834631||MFR. Product #70171-778-940-8||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 9 / White/Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #834632||MFR. Product #70171-778-940-9||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 10 / White/Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #834633||MFR. Product #70171-778-940-10||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 11 / White/Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #834634||MFR. Product #70171-778-940-11||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 12 / White/Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #834635||MFR. Product #70171-778-940-12||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 13 / White/Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #834636||MFR. Product #70171-778-940-13||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Nice looking extreme comfort while protecting. That is the summary of this glove. I have other high end European gloves I will not name in order to adhere to Zila's writing guidelines. Suffice it to say they are VERY high end gloves. I prefer these due to their superior comfort.
1. Protection: Good and absolutely waterproof. The protective components are more than adequate for my touring and daily commute rides. Other gloves may have ever-so-slightly better protective features, but they are nowhere near as comfortable.
2. Comfort: Excellent, with good feel for the motorcycle controls. The soft inner lining of these gloves and the fact that their protective features do not grind or press into your hand make this about as comfortable a glove of its type that is possible to design. In fact, they are more comfortable than my warm weather non-gauntlet, non-waterproof gloves! It's superior comfort is the primary reason I choose to wear them over my other high-end waterproof gloves.
3. Warmth: Good for what they are designed for, which is 3 season riding with the possibility of rain. They are NOT designed as cold weather gloves, and anyone fool enough to buy them for cold weather riding deserves to have their hands freeze. I road them on a 10 hour ride that started in the upper 30s (fahrenheit) with the expectation of rapid warming. The warming did not happen until hours later and my hands got cold. That was NOT Rukka's fault. It was mine for not planning adequately and not having a spare pair of cold weather gloves.
4. Style: Excellent. I got the yellow/white/black gloves. They look very cool, the gauntlet allows full use inside or outside a jacket, and the color perfectly matches the yellow/black hi-viz Jackets I generally wear. They are very cool looking gloves - the best looking I have, and I have a LOT of biking gloves.
5. Fit: I generally wear a "large" glove for USA sizing. I got a size 11 Rukka and it fit perfectly.
CONS: Only one, but it has not been an issue with these gloves. I prefer inner stitching, and these gloves have outer stitching. I've found that outer stitching sometimes fails, which was the case with the only other glove I've reviewed. But so far these double-stitched (I think, maybe not) gloves show absolutely zero tendency to fail, and I've worn them quite a lot for probably close to 1000 miles so far. I only mention it because of past glove problems not because I expect it to be a problem with these. I'm nit-picking a bit, but felt it was worth mentioning.
I highly recommend these gloves if you are looking for the most comfortable wet weather glove you can find with good protective features that you do not intend to wear in freezing weather.
over 2 years ago
Unlike most gloves I've worn (Alpinestars - which I love), these required almost no break-in to feel comfortable. Perfectly waterproof. Good ventilation. Very decent protection.
Fit: Sizing is true. I wear a Large in Alpinestar GP Pros and the Argosaurus has the same fit. Note: I wear a tight-ish Medium in the GP Tech gloves. The Large allows for a vey thin (think silk) glove liner to be worn in the Argosaurus. It extends their temperature range quite a bit.
Cons: I'm only giving them 4-stars because of the interior stitching. Inside the glove, you can feel where the stitching wasn't finished correctly. The plastic yarn sticks through in two places and hits my fingers. Annoying, but acceptable.
Note: This is not a winter glove. If it's humid and in the 40s, your hands are going to be cold in these (even with hand warmers). I use a liner and it helps immensely. Using a exterior glove cover will et you comfortable through the winter. This is the route I choose as the protection and the feel of this glove is great. Worth adding an extra layer.
over 2 years ago
Within 1 week the inner line began to remove from the glove itself leaving a weird gap when pulling glove on and off. I didn't think anything of it until it began to manifest in HOLES in the glove.
I got into an accident with these gloves two week after purchase damaging the sliders therefore disqualifying the gloves from manufacturing defect. It was a 20mph crash (t-boned by a prius) and I broke my wrist (small bones which should be protected by gloves like this) even with the appearance of lots of protection.
The gloves appeared to hold up "well" but this accelerated the creation of new holes (post accident) and liner getting mangled more giving me near two gloves.
These are not worth the money. Highly disappointed with quality. Poor execution, look elsewhere for gloves.
1 year ago
These fulfill that role far better than most other gloves on the market. Not many can offer the level of protection that these do for the sport-touring crowd and still offer a gore-tex layer.
I had considered the Dianese D1's but they had no protection against water (it rains a LOT here).
The impact protection built into the palm of the glove is definitely a game changer for me, i've never owned a pair of gloves that had any protection zones for the bones in the palm of the hand. The protection on the topside of the glove is outstanding, my only complaint if I had one is the lack of better protection for the secondary major knuckle in the lower half of the fingers as it extends away from that massive buffer zone on the topside of the palm.
I'd consider the Dianese Full Metal D1's to be excellent companion for the Rukka if your needing a dedicated warm-dry weather back-up in case the the Rukka's feel too uncomfortable in hot/dry weather.
The out of the box fitment for these at size 10 (large); Right hand is near perfect, left hand a little long in the fingers but otherwise fine.
The size 13 White, black, and yellow gloves have been not available for 6 or more months. So, I decided to get the size 12 and see if they would fit.
Ahhhhhh, almost, but not quite!!!!!
Got to return them and wait for the size 13's to come available.
I can attest that the quality of this glove is top rate. No loose seams or shoddy sewing noticed. Plenty of protection for the fingers and hands. Very impressed.
I wish I could keep them, but they are a shad bit tight.
Well made product. Good protection. X-Trafit design working great so far, a big plus. Comfortable with exterior sewn seams. Waterproof / windproof.
A little tight around the wrist makes them tricky to get on/off when damp/wet. Have to pull the Velcro strap through further to get on/off. Measured my hand as described in the size chart and they are a good fit. Any larger and the fingers would be too long. I usually take an XL but got the 2XL size as per chart.
Would definitely recommend.