Rukka Aramos Corium + Platinum Pants
Rain in the forecast doesn't mean that you have to hang up the Rukka Aramos Pants thanks to perforated aniline leather Corium+ laminate. This special configuration of leather and waterproofing allows the material to defend against wind and rain while still allowing the leather to breathe. Elastic panels around the groin and back of the knee make it easier to throw your leg over your bike and ride for extended time periods. Match the pants with the jacket for an abrasion resistant full leather suit that doesn't mind the rain. Remove the thermal liner when the weather forecast is mild and add the liner in when the temperatures drop. D3O knee/shin and hip armor come standard from the factory for an exceptional combination of protection from leather and molecular armor.
- Breathable, wind- and waterproof 3-layer fully perforated aniline leather Corium+ laminate
- Elastic panels on crotch and back of the knee
- Stretch panels above knee and back yoke
- Jacket-to-pant connecting zipper
- Waist with snap closure
- Leg cuffs with zipper closure
- Two external waterproof pockets
- Rukka D3O LP1 knee/shin and hip protectors CE Level 1 EN 1621-1 2012
- Detachable 60g thermal liner
- Can be fitted with Rukka suspenders (sold separately)
- The Rukka warranty is valid for 5 (five) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 54||RevZilla Item #1567046||Store Sku||MFR. Product #1669473||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 56||RevZilla Item #1567047||Store Sku||MFR. Product #7020972799056||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Rukka Men's Pant Sizing
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Inseam - Tall (cm)||Inseam - Short (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.