Sizing & Fit
Rukka Aramos Corium + Platinium Jacket
No need to worry about your leathers the next time it rains. The Rukka Aramos Jacket uses perforated aniline leather Corium+ laminate to make the Aramos Jacket windproof and waterproof without giving up the comfort and look of leather. Zippered vents along the sides of the torso control air flow. Thoughtfully designed stretch panels allow freedom of movement. Connect the jacket to matching pants with the connecting zipper for a full suit that can take on inclement weather. A removable thermal liner uses 60g of insulation to keep you warm during cold rides. Remove the liner as the mercury rises so you can stay at a comfortable temperature. A complete collection of D3O armor protects the shoulders, elbows and back. A detachable collar makes sure no skin is exposed to wind chill when you're on your winter ride. The Rukka Aramos Jacket is the leather jacket that doesn't mind getting wet.
- Breathable, wind- and waterproof 3-layer fully perforated aniline leather Corium+ laminate
- Soft neoprene in collar
- Ventilation openings with zipper and mesh inserts for maximum airflow on sides
- Elastic panels on sides, bend of arm, armpit and on back
- Stretch panels above elbow and lower back
- Adjustable hem with snaps
- Jacket-to-pants connecting zipper
- Two waterproof external pockets
- One inner waterproof pocket including a mobile phone pocket
- One pocket in detachable liner
- Rukka D3O LP1 shoulder and elbow protectors CE Level 1 EN 1621-1 2012
- Rukka D3O Air All-Back Protector CE Level 2 EN 1621-2 2014
- Pocket for optional Rukka D3O Air Full Back Protector (sold separately)
- Detachable collar of stretch material
- Detachable inner liner with 60g insulation
- Sleeve cuffs with zippers and snaps
- The Rukka warranty is valid for 5 (five) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 46||RevZilla Item #1567035||MFR. Product #7020872799046||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 48||RevZilla Item #1567036||MFR. Product #7020872799048||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 50||RevZilla Item #1567037||MFR. Product #7020872799050||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 52||RevZilla Item #1567038||MFR. Product #7020872799052||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 54||RevZilla Item #1567039||MFR. Product #7020872799054||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 56||RevZilla Item #1567040||MFR. Product #7020872799056||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 58||RevZilla Item #1567041||MFR. Product #7020872799058||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 60||RevZilla Item #1567042||MFR. Product #7020872799060||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Rukka Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
3 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers