Rukka Air-Ya Women's Pants
Rukka Air-Ya Pants are like linens pants in the summer. People may think you are wearing regular pants in the summer heat, but you are actually feeling the breeze through Cordura AFT. D3O EVO Range armor soaks any impacts and a double layer of Cordura AFT fortifies the knees. These aren't offered in white so you don't have to worry about wearing them after Labor Day.
- Knitted Cordura AFT and AFT +
- Knitted Cordura AFT two-layer strengthening on knees
- D3O EVO Range (designed to fit women) limb protectors meet the requirements of CE EN 1621-1 2012
- Without the waterproof Gore -Tex inner lining the pants are extremely breathable
- Connecting zipper for jacket
- Highly breathable AFT + material on sides
- Belt loops allow the use of a belt
- Rukka Antiglide system of Keprotec in seating area
- Adjustable leg bottom with VELCRO® brand adjustment
- Can be fitted with Rukka Suspenders (sold separately)
- One zippered pocket
- The Rukka warranty is valid for 5 (five) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 44||RevZilla Item #1221276||Store Sku||MFR. Product #1402239||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Rukka Women's Pant Sizing
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Inseam - Tall (cm)||Inseam - Short (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.