Rukka 4 Air Jacket
Maximum ventilation, abrasion resistance and weather protection without compromise. The Rukka 4Air jacket was designed to deliver as much airflow as possible through its proprietary Cordura AFT (Air Flow Tech) chassis. The Cordura AFT is doubled up at the elbows to increase abrasion resistance and substituted for AFT Plus mesh away from the impact areas at the sides, shoulders and sleeves.
For inclement weather, a 3 Layer Gore-Tex liner can be added beneath the outer layer, or worn on its own as a functional casual, athletic windbreaker / rain jacket upon reaching your destination.
D3O Air protectors are included at the shoulders and elbows, and the back is prepared for either the Rukka D3O Air All Back or Air Full Back protector, so you can choose how much coverage you want. One of the most technical mesh jackets on the market, the Rukka 4Air Jacket is the ultimate summer riding garment for the best in both abrasion-resistance and airflow.
- Knitted Cordura AFT and AFT +
- Knitted Cordura AFT in two layers on elbows
- Includes Rukka D3O Air protectors at the at the elbows and shoulders
- Rukka D3O Air protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012
- Pocket for optional Rukka D3O Air All Back or Air Full Back protector (sold separately)
- Detachable 3-Layer Gore-Tex inner jacket for everyday use
- AFT Plus material on sleeves, sides and shoulders
- Soft material in collar with VELCRO® brand closure
- Width adjustment on upper arm
- Zipper and VELCRO® brand adjustment in hem on both sides
- Connecting zipper for pants
- Four pockets in the outer jacket: two outside, left lower pocket on front with separate waterproof pouch, two pockets inside
- Two pockets in detachable inner jacket
- The Rukka warranty is valid for 5 (five) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black/Grey / 46||RevZilla Item #1182491||MFR. Product #7012072099046||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Rukka Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.