Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Roland Sands Track 2-Into-1 High Pipe Exhaust For Harley Sportster
Roland Sands Design has taken their original Tracker pipe and decreased the weight, improved performance and simplified the tip to create this new system.
- Mild steel header and heat shields with billet end cap
- Race-quality, high-temperature black ceramic coating
- Mono filament fiberglass and stainless steel wool packing
- Redesigned baffle for a deeper tone
- Black Ops has matte black exhaust with gloss black heat shields and tip
- Black w/ Chrome has matte black exhaust with chrome heat shields and tip
- Manufactured in Southern California
Note: High pipes are not compatible with saddlebags or passenger footpegs.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black Ops||RevZilla Item #1162144||MFR. Product #11823||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black w/ Chrome||RevZilla Item #1162143||MFR. Product #11821||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2013
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Harley Davidson
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1997
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011-2013
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1986-2012
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The pipes run hot and combined with the air filter I get about 30 miles less per tank of gas. So what. Didn't buy these for the mileage. There's not much room on the right foot peg, so plan on a delicate balancing act or having a custom "spacer" fabricated to gain at least an inch to an inch and a half. The pipe also touches the rear shock until you sit on the bike, then there's about 1/2 inch of clearance - but I'm betting it bumps the shock when you ride over bumps and such.
MPG might be lower because you have to run at higher revs to keep the torque and acceleration up. But I have to say, I have 3 other bikes with aftermarket pipes and these make the most noticeable difference in that extra "umph" we all look for.
I got what I wanted but it's not as practical as most others that are available. It's different and that makes me happy happy.
A friend has installed the Two Brothers and an HD Heavy Breather. Looks nice but it sounds a little more subdued and is a bit easier to ride and/or manage, gets better mileage -- more practical, less exciting.
8 months ago