Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
RSD 2-Up Enzo Seat For Harley Sportster
The Roland Sands seat for the Sporty features raised padding with a perforated cover, sewn and formed in just the right places for a comfortable seat. The detailing of the perforated sections add the right amount of style to make it unique, yet not overdone.
- Distressed, weathered appearance to vinyl cover
- Direct bolt-on replacement
- Ergonomic shape keeps rider seated firmly and comfortably
- Controlled density polyurethane foam
- Baseplate is made from marine-grade fiberglass
- RSD Metal logo
- Made in USA
Note: This seat may leave a gap between the front and the gas tank as pictured.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Distressed Black||RevZilla Item #887661||MFR. Product #76918||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Distressed Brown/Black||RevZilla Item #887662||MFR. Product #76919||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO/SE FXDFSE 2009-2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE2 2008
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2008-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2008-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO/SE FLHTKSE 2014-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2018
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSE3 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012-2018
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2008-2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2018
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011-2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2018
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2008-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2008-2012
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE4 2008
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE5 2013
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE6 2014
- Road King FLHR/I 2008-2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2018
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2010-2018
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2008-2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2018
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE3 2008
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE4 2009
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE8 2013
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
This seat sits lower and further back than stock so keep that in mind.
But lets get to what this seat is all about, it looks good, sits firm and can ride two up. If your looking for the perfect club style seat - you've found your match.
PS I bought the Willie and Max limited edition brown swing arm bag & they look great together pretty close in color if anyone had the same idea.
1 year ago
- It's a very nice slim profile
- High quality construction
- Nice distressed black color
- The front of the seat is too slim for the Dyna Street bob, it exposes the battery boxes and plastics. It's more narrow than the stock seat
- It's not comfortable, it's a hard ride, and the stock oem seat is actually more comfortable which is rare when buying an aftermarket seat
- Not passenger friendly, the seat is too small besides carrying someone very small like a kid. it also slopes down on the end so it's hard to balance for the passenger
Ideal for someone who rides short distances and wants some clean line looks. Not idea for passengers or rider comfort.