Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
RK GB520 MXU Chain
The RK MXU is one of the lightest sealed-ring Motocross chains available on the market today. Made for the professional Motocross racer, the GB520MXU is the next generation of Motocross racing chains featuring RK’s UW-sealing rings. MXU chains are designed to provide the most consistent power delivery and increased chain life. All components are heat treated using RK’s exclusive HIT (Heat Induction Transfer) process. MXU has a maximum tensile strength rated at 9,000 foot pounds, weighs a mere 3.0 lbs for 100 links and can handle any MX race application from 125cc to 500cc.
- Made for the serious Motocross / off-road racer, who values every ounce of performance
- GB520MXU chains feature chromoly steel construction with seamless rollers and bushings with oversized special alloy pins for added strength
- All components are heat-treated using RK’s exclusive HIT (Heat Induction Transfer) process
- 9,000 pound tensile strength
- Includes clip style master link
- U-Ring sealing technology
- Includes clip style master link
- Suitable for professional level 125cc to 500cc open class off-road racing
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Gold / 110 Links||RevZilla Item #1177050||MFR. Product #GB520MXU-110||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Gold / 116 Links||RevZilla Item #1177051||MFR. Product #GB520MXU-116||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Gold / 120 Links||RevZilla Item #934856||MFR. Product #GB520MXU-120||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.