Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$839.95 - $899.95
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Rinehart 2-Into-1 Exhaust System For Harley Touring
Newly-designed stepped headers coupled with anti-reversion technology and a patented stepped baffle make your V-Twin engine perform to its maximum capabilities. While most 2-into-1 exhausts are known solely for their low-end torque, Rinehart gives you the best of both worlds in low, mid, and high-end torque and horsepower. Equalized back pressure ensures solid response without sacrificing the power Rinehart systems are known for. Coupled with a sleek new design, featuring a half megaphone and half straight muffler with a 4-inch billet end cap and heat shields that fit together like a glove over the collector and primary tubes, this 2-into-1 system not only performs, it looks like a piece of art. Customize your 2-into-1 system with Rinehart’s 4-inch billet end cap in either black or chrome and mix and match your headers and muffler.
- Stepped header and anti-reversion louver technology
- Scavenging capability of 2-into-1 design helps horsepower across the whole powerband
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black End Cap / Chrome Exhaust||RevZilla Item #908073||MFR. Product #200-0100||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black End Cap / Black Exhaust||RevZilla Item #908075||MFR. Product #200-0101||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Chrome End Cap / Chrome Exhaust||RevZilla Item #908074||MFR. Product #200-0100C||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Chrome End Cap / Black Exhaust||RevZilla Item #908076||MFR. Product #200-0101C||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2009-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSE3 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012, 2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011, 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE5 2013
- Road King FLHR/I 2009-2016
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2010, 2015, 2016
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2009-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE4 2009
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE8 2013
This item is also available for 58 different models
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO/SE FXDFSE 2009-2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE2 2008
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1995-2008
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE 2004
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE2 2005
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1995-2008
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1995-2008
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI2 2001
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2008
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1995-2008
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995-2008
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE3 2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE4 2008
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI 2002
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI2 2003
- Road King FLHR/I 1995-2008
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1997
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011-2013
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE2 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE3 2012
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-2017
- Softail Deuce CVO/SE FXSTDSE 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO/SE FXSTDSE2 2004
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2007
- Softail Fat Boy CVO/SE FLSTFSE 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO/SE FLSTFSE2 2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE 2007
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE2 2008
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE3 2009
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1986-2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2008
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1995
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE 2006
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE2 2007
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE3 2008
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
13 Customer Reviews
15 Questions & 6 Answers
4.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
3.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
3 / 5
Nice deep sound
These are beautiful pipes. The black works perfect to subdue some of the chrome on the bike. Nice deep sound when on the throttle, just wish it had a bit more sound at idle.
September 15, 2015
2013 Harley Davidson Road Glide Custom FLTRX
Browse 15 questions Browse 15 questions and 6 answers
Will this pipe work with my 117ci motor build on my Harley?
are they compatible with a 2010 FLTRX road glide....i have a FP3... will it work?????
Do I need to buy an O2 sensor adaptor kit to install on 2011 Road Glide to extend wiring to new sensor location?
Do I need an O2 sensor adaptor kit to install on 2011 Road Glide Ultra to make wiring longer?
2015 FLHTCUTG , I'd like to install a 2 into 1 header system on my TriGlide. Can it be done ?