Rigid SR-M Pro Diffused Flush Mount Backup LED Light Kit
SR-M Pro LED Lights from Rigid are a surface mount or flush mount option to add incredible illumination to UTVs, side-by-sides and any off-road prepared adventure rig that operates under cover of night. Do not let the small size mislead; these compact units throw up to 111% more light than the conventional technology used by Rigid's competitors. The small size also makes them an excellent choice for motorcycles, ATVs and trailers. The options are endless. Available in a variety of beam patterns to match your application, SR-M Pro LED Lights use high impact polycarbonate and aluminum in their construction, feature 50,000+ hour bulb life and feature Rigid's branded blacked-out circuit boards for style.
Backup LED Light Kits include two lights and required installation hardware. Backup lights feature a wider beam angle and are angled 25 degrees downward to better illuminate the ground.
When it comes to LED lighting technology, Rigid Industries "owns the night." Their class-leading product line that includes everything from ultra-low amperage rock lights to GPS-enabled "smart" light bars. The company's premier "hybrid" and "specter" optics technologies trickle down to everything that Rigid produces. The result is powerful, American-made optics with up to 40% more lux while using up to 50% less power consumption than the competition.
- Size: Surface (standard) Mount: 3" x 2.4" x 1.8"
- Size: Flush Mount: 4.5" x 2.45" x 2.2"
- Light Pattern: Diffused, Backup
- Amp Draw: 2.29
- Watts: 16
- Max Volts: 36
- Lumens: 1584
- Two SR-M Pro light units
- Mounting hardware
- Reverse light wiring harness
- Diffused backup light beam pattern
- 60 degree beam spread
- 25 degree downward angle
- 50,000+ hour lifespan
- 9-36 volt DC capacity
- Durable UV-resistant powder coated finish
- Aluminum alloy construction
- Integrated thermal management
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens
- Over/under voltage protection
- RFI/EMI protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- RoHS compliant
- IP69K compliant against dust/water ingress
- Pressure equalizing vent
- Operating temp -40 to 145 degrees F
- SAE J575 compliant against shock/vibration
- Limited lifetime warranty
- For off-road use only
- Sold as a pair
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Backup||RevZilla Item #10065771||MFR. Product #980013||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|