Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
R&G Racing Frame Sliders Triumph Speed Triple / T509
Constructed of heavy-duty machined steel, aluminum and high-density nylon, RG Racing frame sliders provide maximum protection and the highest-quality fit and finish.
The slider itself is machined from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE). HDPE was chosen for its high-friction qualities, as the slider wears down it actually helps to slow a sliding bike. The bolts are made of de-embrittled steel which work as shock absorbers, they bend instead of snapping, helping to reduce the chance of damaging the mounting points and thus damaging your motorcycle.
Sold as a pair.
Note: Installed image for reference only. Front and rear frame sliders sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Front||RevZilla Item #957928||MFR. Product #CP0151BL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Rear||RevZilla Item #958177||MFR. Product #CP0089BL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
This item is also available for 85 different models
- 1098 2007-2008
- 1098 R 2007-2009
- 1098 R Bayliss LE 2009
- 1098 S 2007-2008
- 1098 S Tricolore 2007
- 1198 2009-2011
- 1198 S 2009-2011
- 848 2008-2010
- 848 EVO 2011-2013
- Hypermotard 1100 2007-2009
- Hypermotard 1100 S 2007-2009
- Monster S2R 800 2002-2008
- Monster S4RS 2006
- Multistrada 1000 DS 2003-2006
- Multistrada 1000S DS 2005-2006
- Multistrada 1100 2007-2009
- Multistrada 1100 S 2007-2009
- Sportclassic Sport 1000 S 2007-2009
- CB600F 599 Hornet 1998-2006
- CBR600RR 2003-2006
- VFR750F Interceptor 1994-1997
- VFR800A Interceptor ABS 1998-2001
- VFR800A Interceptor ABS 2002-2013
- VFR800A Interceptor ABS (Anniv. Ed.) 1998-2001
- VFR800A Interceptor ABS (Anniv. Ed.) 2002-2013
- VFR800 Interceptor 1998-2001
- VFR800 Interceptor 2002-2013
- VFR800 Interceptor (Anniv. Ed.) 1998-2001
- VFR800 Interceptor (Anniv. Ed.) 2002-2013
- 950 Supermoto 2004-2008
- 990 Super Duke 2005-2012
- 990 Super Duke R 2005-2012
- 990 Supermoto 2008-2012
- 990 Supermoto T 2008-2013
- ER-6n 2005-2008
- Ninja 500 1987-1996
- Ninja 500R 1994-2010
- Ninja 650R 2005-2008
- Ninja ZX-6R 1999-2002
- MV Agusta
- F4-1000R 2007-2015
- F4-1000R 1+1 2006-2008
- F4-1000 S 2004-2005
- F4-1000 S 1+1 2005-2006
- F4-750 S 1998-2006
- F4-750 S 1+1 2003
- GS500E 1989-2002
- GS500F 2004-2010
- SV1000 2003-2008
- SV1000S 2003-2008
- SV650 2005-2009
- SV650 ABS 2005-2009
- SV650S 2003-2009
- SV650S ABS 2003-2009
- V-Strom 1000 2006-2013
- V-Strom 650 2004-2018
- V-Strom 650XT 2015-2018
- Bonneville 2008-2015
- Bonneville SE 2009-2015
- Bonneville T120 2016-2018
- Daytona 675 2006-2012
- Daytona 675R 2011-2012
- Daytona 955i 1999-2006
- Daytona T595 1997-1998
- Scrambler 2006-2016
- Sprint ST 2005-2007
- Sprint ST 1999-2004
- Thruxton 2004-2016
- Tiger 955i 2002-2006
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
18 Customer Reviews
13 Questions & 9 Answers
Browse 15 questions Browse 15 questions and 11 answers
Are these sold in pairs (left/ right) or individually?
BEST ANSWER: Pairs. But there are upper(forward) and lower(rear) options, so a full set will consist of two pair totalling 4 sliders. They are excellent quality and easy to put on. You will need a torx bit, #55 I think.
Pls I need help my Triumph speed triple overheat everytime I ride it, what should I do to stop it ?