Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
REV'IT! Women's Tornado Jacket
Summer lovin’? You bet, ladies. With all of the same features as our heat-busting REVIT TORNADO men’s jacket, but with a women-specific fitting shape and style that will leave no doubt: you’re a lady rider. The REVIT TORNADO Ladies’ jacket is equipped with a long and short connection zipper to connect it to the perfectly matching REVIT TORNADO Ladies’ trousers. A must-have outfit for the serious female touring or adventure rider.
REV'IT! PROTECTION FEATURES
- Outer shell: polyester rib, PWR|shell mesh, polyester 600D, Monaco Performance cowhide, neoprene, Lorica
- Insulation: detachable 2-in-1 thermal liner and membrane
- Waterproofing: detachable hydratex | G-liner (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: detachable hydratex | G-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
- outer shell: 86% polyamide, 14% polyester
- lining: 100% polyester
- membrane: 100% polyamide (100% polyurethane coating, insulation 100% polyester)
- Visibility: laminated reflection at chest and back
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: UTA | tab at cuffs, flexisnap, adjustment straps at hips and upper arms
- Ventilation: ventilation panels at chest, back and arms
- Features: collar hook, stretch lips at elbows, double short connection zipper
- Pockets: slit pockets, inner pockets
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 40||RevZilla Item #752892||MFR. Product #8700001136501||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 42||RevZilla Item #752893||MFR. Product #8700001136518||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 44||RevZilla Item #752894||MFR. Product #8700001136525||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
However, I own both the Tornado and Airwave by Rev'it. I found the sleeves to be short on the Tornado. I bought a 34, (XS), and I'm 5'5" and on the slender side. But I noticed Sarah Lezito, a popular French stunt rider has the same problem-- sleeves end well short of wrists while riding. I've contacted both RevZilla and Rev'it about this. So, you should definitely get sleeve length before purchasing. Otherwise I really like Tornado for the removable weather layer.
I hope this helps. RevZilla CS staff has always gone over and above helping me with product questions.
Though a Mainer, I stop riding once road salt goes down. I have ridden in the 20's, but only about 20 miles. I get cold and the rubber on your tires does not perform well at those temps. If you ride in freezing temps I would suggest you layer underneath, just as you would going out skiing (in Maine). I'm quite thin, so I get cold more easily than someone more substantial.
Hope this helps.