Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$149.99 - $159.99
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
REVIT Women's Kelvin H2O Gloves
Innovative features make this waterproof winter glove an absolute must for every female all-season rider. The outstanding protection features and the solid grip in wet and wintry conditions make the KELVIN H2O LADIES glove a solid choice from the extensive range of high-performance ladies winter gloves.
- OUTERSHELL: cowhide, goatskin, Pampas cowhide (PU coated), suede leather with WR finish
- ISOLATION: Schoeller PCM, DexFill, tri-fleece liner
- PROTECTION: PU injected finger knuckles, Pampas hard-shell knuckle, PU injected palm, wrist, little finger and thumb, schoeller-keprotec at palm
- WATERPROOFING: hydratex Z-liner (5000mm H2O)
- BREATHABILITY: hydratex Z-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
- VISIBILITY: reflection at backhand
- FIT: tour fit, specific ladies fit
- ADJUSTABILITY: adjustment strap at wrist, adjustment tab at cuff
- FEATURES: stretch lips at fingers and wrist, elastic at wrist, regular cuff length, suede leather visor wiper
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM||RevZilla Item #539184||MFR. Product #8700001107303||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style MD||RevZilla Item #539185||MFR. Product #8700001107310||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG||RevZilla Item #539186||MFR. Product #8700001107327||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL||RevZilla Item #539187||MFR. Product #8700001107334||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 2XL||RevZilla Item #539188||MFR. Product #FGW0300014-XXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 3XL||RevZilla Item #539189||MFR. Product #FGW0300014-XYL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers
4.5 / 5.0
Rev'it! Women's Kelvin H2O gloves
They are comfortable and the fit is good.
April 12, 2010
4 Star REV'IT Women's Kelvin H20 Gloves
Bought these for my wife based on my experience with the men's REV'IT Fahrenheit H2O gloves. She has an 8 inch palm and her middle finger is 3.25 inches long from the webbing to the end of her finger when measured between the middle finger and ring finger. We ordered a MEDIUM per the size chart and the size was perfect! I've rated this glove a 4 because it is not a cold weather glove as advertised. I feel it is a cool weather glove, but not a cold weather glove. You will not want to ride in less than 48 degree weather with this glove unless you have a batwing faring on a Harley that will assist with deflecting the wind off of your hands. The gloves are extremely comfortable, well designed for fit and finish and are the best cool weather glove you could purchase. If you ride below 48 degrees with wind directly on your hands, you will probably want to purchase electrically heated gloves. We ride above 48 degrees and give these gloves two thumbs up! Live free and ride hard!
February 7, 2010