REV'IT Summit 3 H2O Gloves
The Rev'it Summit 3 H2O Gloves are what you need for those warm wet rides. Without thermal insulation, the Summit 3 H2O Gloves are ideal for moderate temperatures and the Hydratex waterproof membrane is just what you need when you're gambling with a 50% chance of rain. Soft temperfoam is comfortable yet protective. A TPU hard palm slider provides extra protection in a slide. Revit's signature single motion closure makes it easy to slip on and secure the glove without having to fiddle with multiple hook and loop straps.
- Outer Shell: goatskin drum dyed, PWR|shell 500D, PWR|shell 500D twill stretch, flock PU, PU coated fabric, Connect fingertip leather, goat digital with WR finish
- Waterproofing and Breathability: hydratex|Z-liner
- Protection: TPU hard-shell palm slider, Temperfoam finger knuckles, Temperfoam thumb knuckle, Temperfoam underneath knuckle
- Visibility: laminated reflection
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: single motion closure system at cuff
- Features: connect fingertip, visor wipe, elastic at wrist, grip part, regular cuff
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1313456||MFR. Product #FGS1400010-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
REV'IT! Men's Glove Sizing
|Size||Hand Circumference (in)||Hand Length (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
With your dominant hand open and fingers extended, measure from the base of your palm where it meets your wrist, to the tip of your middle finger.