REV'IT! Spitfire Race Suit (48)
REV'IT Spitfire Race Suit
There couldn’t be a more appropriate name for the new race-suit hotness from REV’IT! - Zoom in on the photo if you haven’t noticed it already.
No, it’s not made of abrasion-resistant Anacondas (too hard to catch)- it is an innovative leather embossing technique REV’IT! has used to develop a signature finish to their Monaco cowhide. The embossed Monaco panels contrast nicely next to the matte-finish panels, creating an eye-catching style that is sure to turn some heads in the paddock at your next track day.
The finish of the leather is not the only part of the REV’IT! Spitfire Race Suit sporting the hottest tech, however. The ergonomics and placement of the PWR Kevlar stretch panels in the Spitfire were developed with Moto-GP riders for the highest level of flexibility for proper body-positioning. With Betac CE elbow and adjustable Betac CE knee armor behind aluminum-capped dual comp honeycomb sliders, as well as SeeSmart soft pads at the hips and preparation for a back protector insert (if you prefer not to wear a standalone), the Spitfire is not afraid to take a hit,
Though you may be hot doggin’ it, getting all the attention from the paddock girls (and everyone else, for else for that matter), the removable mesh interior lining and Aero Cool 3D Mesh positioned at the back will keep you cool. Light perforations at the torso help the cause once you get moving, keeping you cool throughout the heat of competition. If you’ve been looking for a high-quality race-suit with some good juju to give you the edge on the competition, the REV’IT! Spitfire Race Suit is equal parts show and go.
- Outer Shell: Monaco performance cowhide, PWR | Kevlar stretch, neoprene, Lorica
- outer shell 1: 100% leather
- outer shell 2: 76% nylon, 16% aramid, 8% pu spandex
- lining: 100% polyester
- dual-comp protectors at shoulders, elbows and knees, dual-comp knee slider type A, Betac CE protection at elbows, adjustable Betac CE protection at shoulders and knees, SeeSmart CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert (RV30), safety stitching
back protector (sold separately):
- Seesoft Back Protector -Type RV
- Type RV / Size 03 fits 44-48
- Type RV / Size 04 fits 50-54
- Type RV / Size 05 fits 56
- Fit: race fit, tight
- Ventilation: partly perforated outer shell at t upper body parts and waist front and back, VCS | speed hump
- Features: calf zipper, comfort cuffs, stretch lips at back, elbows and knees, stretch panels at front, sleeves, crotch and legs, VCS | speed hump, removable lining, aero cool 3D mesh at back
- Pockets: inner pocket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Silver/Neon Yellow / 48||RevZilla Item #1184306||Store Sku||MFR. Product #FOL0254120M48||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
REV'IT! Men's Race Suit Sizing
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.