Sizing & Fit
REV'IT Rodeo Boots
The REV'IT! Rodeo Boots bring classic combat boot vibes into the motoverse. The water repellent Apache batido cowhide ages beautifully and offers super protection on top of thermofored heel and toe, ankle cups and gear shift pad. These reinforced boots are designed to wear every day, allowing riders who don't have time for wardrobe changes to get on the bike and then on with their life.
Note: We have found the REV'IT Rodeo Boots tend to run large and suggest going down if you are between sizes.
- Outer Shell: Apache batido cowhide
- outer shell: 100% leather
- sole: 100% rubber
- lining: 100% polyester mesh
- Protection: thermoformed heel cup, thermoformed toe cap, slip resistant sole
- Visibility: reflection at heel
- Waterproofing & Breathability: water repellent
- Reinforced heel, reinforced toe, anatomically shaped foot bed, anatomically shaped ankle cup, gusseted tongue, gear shift pad
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 45||RevZilla Item #940252||MFR. Product #FBR0200010-45||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
REV'IT! Men's Footwear Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
What size shoe do you wear?
Sizing & Fit
76 Customer Reviews
17 Questions & 43 Answers