Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $26.00 (20%)
Shipping & Returns
REV'IT Women's Pegasus H2O Gloves
The REVIT Pegasus H2O Gloves keep your hands warm in the winter but feel like a summer glove. The combination of Thinsulate type G and type C insulation creates a warm and comfortable glove. The thinner C type insulation provides intuitive feel and control while the thicker G type insulation retains maximum heat for cold weather performance. The female-specific design ensures that these gloves fit comfortably on any woman’s hands.
- Outer shell: goatskin drum dyed with WR finish, PWR|shell twill stretch, connect finger tip fabric, synthetic PU leather, flock PU
- Insulation: Thinsulate G, Thinsulate C, high loft poly fur liner
- Lining: tri-fleece liner
- Waterproofing: hydratex | Z-liner (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: hydratex | Z-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
- outer shell: 64% goat leather, 30% polyester, 6% polyurethane
- lining: 100% polyester
- membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Seesoft knuckle covered with Temperfoam
- Seesoft covered with TPU hard-shell palm slider
- Temperfoam at finger knuckles and little finger knuckle
- Visibility: laminated reflection at cuff
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at wrist, adjustment tab at cuff
- Features: elastic at wrist, stretch lips at fingers and back hand, connect finger tip at index finger and thumb, visor wiper, regular cuff
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1039279||MFR. Product #FGW0630010S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1039280||MFR. Product #FGW0630010M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1039281||MFR. Product #FGW0630010L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1039282||MFR. Product #FGW0630010XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
8 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 8 answers
Why did you choose this?
Warm, protective, waterproof.
Cory W on Apr 3, 2017