Sizing & Fit
REV'IT! Outback Women's Pants
The REV’IT! Outback Pants are designed as the counterpart to the Outback 2 Women's Jacket, matching its materials and functionality as 4 season sport touring/ light duty adventure gear. They are equipped with a short rear connection zipper attachment to mate to a REV’IT! jacket.
Employing a 2 drop liner system, the Outback pants utilize a Hydratex liner for breathable waterproofing, as well as a detachable thermal liner. For warmer weather, zippered vents by the cargo pockets provide a measure of ventilation once the liners are removed. Knox Flexiform CE-rated armor in the knees and SeeSmart CE Level 1 hip protectors come standard for protection from impact.
For the rider using her Adventure machine solely as a utilitarian tourer on the street or who may not take her bike off road quite often enough to warrant dropping the coin a super heavy duty technical shell, a suit like the Women's REV’IT! Outback Pants and Outback 2 Jacket are the perfect lightweight alternative at a much more accessible price.
- Outer shell: high density polyester 600D, polyester rib, PWR | shell 1600D heavy Oxford, sure grip, Lorica
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: detachable hydratex | G-liner (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: detachable hydratex | G-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
- Outer shell 1: 100% polyester
- Outer shell 2: 100% polyester
- Outer shell 3: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
- Membrane: 100% polyamide (100% polyurethane coating)
- Protection: Knox Lite CE protection at knees, SeeSmart CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert (RV33)
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at the calves
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at waist, adjustment tab at ankles
- Ventilation: VCS I zippers at upper legs
- Features: stretch at waistband, short connection zipper, calf zippers, YKK slide lock front closure, grip panel at seat
- Pockets: stash pockets, slit pockets
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 34||RevZilla Item #1184370||MFR. Product #FPT0800011L34||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 36||RevZilla Item #1184371||MFR. Product #FPT0800011L36||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 38||RevZilla Item #1184372||MFR. Product #FPT0800011L38||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 40||RevZilla Item #1184373||MFR. Product #FPT0800011L40||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 42||RevZilla Item #1184374||MFR. Product #FPT0800011L42||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 44||RevZilla Item #1184375||MFR. Product #FPT0800011L44||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 46||RevZilla Item #1184376||MFR. Product #FPT0800011L46||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 38 (Short)||RevZilla Item #1184377||MFR. Product #FPT0800012L38||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 40 (Short)||RevZilla Item #1184378||MFR. Product #FPT0800012L40||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 42 (Short)||RevZilla Item #1184379||MFR. Product #FPT0800012L42||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 38 (Tall)||RevZilla Item #1184380||MFR. Product #FPT0800013L38||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 40 (Tall)||RevZilla Item #1184381||MFR. Product #FPT0800013L40||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 42 (Tall)||RevZilla Item #1184382||MFR. Product #FPT0800013L42||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
REV'IT! Women's Pants Sizing
|Inseam - Short (cm)||
Inseam - Tall (cm)
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Sizing & Fit
4 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 6 Answers