REV'IT Nova Race Suit
The Rev'it Nova Race Suit has legendary styling and contemporary function. Monaco Performance cowhide and PWR|Kevlar stretch give the Nova Race Suit its protection and comfort. Dual-comp protectors at the knees reduce energy transferred by impacts and help slide across pavement. Betac CE protection at the knees and shoulders round out the impact protection. The speed hump functions for aerodynamics and is ready to take a hydration pouch.
- Outer Shell: Monaco Performance cowhide, PWR | Kevlar stretch, nubuck leather, 3D air mesh, augustini full grain cowhide
Protection: dual-comp protector, dual-comp knee sliders type A, Betac CE protection, adjustable Betac CE protection at knees and shoulders, Seesmart CE level 1 type B hip protector insert RV30, safety seams
pocket for optional Seesoft CE level 2 back protector Type RV (sold separately):
- Type RV / Size 03 fits 44-48
- Type RV / Size 04 fits 50-54
- Type RV / Size 05 fits 56
- pocket for optional Seesoft CE level 2 back protector Type RV (sold separately):
- Fit: race fit, tight
- Ventilation: fully perforated outer shell, pocket for optional VCS | speed hump hydration bladder (sold separately)
- Features: comfort cuffs, stretch lips, stretch panels, removable lining, aero cool 3D mesh
- Pockets: inner pocket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / 50||RevZilla Item #1280326||MFR. Product #FOL0281600-M50||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
REV'IT! Men's Race Suit Sizing
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.