REV'IT Offtrack Pants
The Revit Offtrack Pants are the definition of function and versatility. An abrasion resistant outer shell uses zippered vents to control air flow. A detachable thermal liner and detachable waterproof liner keep you warm and dry during wet chilly rides. When the weather clears and the temperatures rise, simply remove the liners and still ride protected with a vented shell that has CE level 2 knee armor and CE level 1 hip armor. Superb protection against the elements let you keep exploring.
- Outer Shell: polyester 600D, polyester ripstop, Softshell 3L
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing and Breathability: detachable hydratex|mesh G-liner
- Protection: Seeflex CE level 2 protection at knees, Seesmart CE level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
- Visibility: laminated reflection
- Fit: race fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment straps, adjustment tabs
- Ventilation: VCS|zippers
- Features: stretch panel, short connection zipper, adjustable protector pockets, grip panel at seat, YKK slide lock front closure , 3D mesh protector pockets
- Pockets: stash pockets
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1314018||Store Sku492475||MFR. Product #FPT0951011-S||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 4XL||RevZilla Item #1314024||Store Sku||MFR. Product #FPT0951011-XZL||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
REV'IT! Men's Textile Pant Sizing
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.