Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $95.00 (35%)
Shipping & Returns
REVIT Lombard Jeans
Using an unbeatable combination of Cordura, 12.5oz denim and Coolmax, the Lombard Jeans are a moto enthusiasts dream come true. The modern slim cut means you can leave those Levis 511's in your closet and suit up with a pair of technical riding jeans that are tough as nails and super comfortable on or off the bike. That rugged Cordura Denim exterior is lined with PWR | shield panels in the seat and knees and, together with the included Knox Lite armor, gives you solid protection in key areas.
- Regular fit
- Runs large, order 1 waist size smaller than what you normally wear in jeans
- Outer Shell: 12.5oz. Cordura Denim with Coolmax element
- Lining: Polycotton plain weave
- Protective Layer: PWR shield
- outer shell: 50% cotton, 30% polyester, 20% polyamide
- lining: 80% polyester, 20% cotton
- protective layer: 100% Cordura
- Protection: Knox Lite CE protection at the knees, prepared for Sas-Tec CE hip protectors (sold separately), PWR shield knit CE Certified level 1 protection layer at the seat and the knees, PWR yarn
- Visibility: 3M Scotchlite reflection at turned up cuffs
- Features: Zipper fly, comfort seat, triple needle stitching at side seams, safety stitching at inseam and comfort seat, moisture-wicking function by Coolmax element
- Pockets: 5 jean pockets
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 36X34 / Dark Blue||RevZilla Item #921117||MFR. Product #8700001180177||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 38X34 / Dark Blue||RevZilla Item #921118||MFR. Product #8700001180184||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 36X32 / Dark Blue||RevZilla Item #921122||MFR. Product #8700001180221||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 36X36 / Dark Blue||RevZilla Item #921126||MFR. Product #8700001180269||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
49 Customer Reviews
5 Questions & 6 Answers