Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Submit a Price Match
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
REVIT Juno Collar
The REVIT Juno Collar is designed for year round riding. With a 3D roundkint construction, it provides a comfortable stretch shell that helps maintain moisture, keeping skin dry and comfortable not matter what season it is.
- Outer Shell: Polyamide
- Composition: 92% polyamide, 3% polyester, 5% elastane
- Fit: Ergonomic fit
- Ventilation: Ventilation panel at mouth and nose
- Features: 3D round knit technology, over lock stitching, insulating function, antibacterial finish, odor control, auto fit hem
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #920959||MFR. Product #8700001177368||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #920960||MFR. Product #8700001177375||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 month ago
3 months ago
- The material feels thin and not bulky.
- Weak elasticity - the top and bottom elastic feels like it's going to wear out overtime.
- Semi Breathable - when you cover it up to your nose. But when I start riding, you'll get use to it.
it works well on full face helmets. I have the revit velox wsp and revit irving wb collar but they tend to push down to my neck when i put my full face helmet on.. (however they work well on modular helmet). With juno.. it stays up.
it doesn't eliminate the cold. but juno helped a lot with riding in the cold. i would recommend this on a short distance riding abd depending on the individual tolerance to cold.
Other factors to reconsider:
- the weather was in the high 20s but it was sunny (helps a lot with warmth)
- i was riding with a windshield that covers neck down.
4 months ago
over 3 years ago
When you take it out of the box, it seems quite long but then sort of crunches up nicely and seems quite comfortable. But if you want, you can pull up the top over to the top of your chin as well.
1 year ago
over 4 years ago
The Juno Collar was the perfect solution as it's windproof but also quite thin and comfortable. As a bonus, it also blocks some of the airflow noise into my helmet. I read this collar can be used for this feature at warmer temperatures but I have yet to find out as it's still winter.
It also has comfortable stitching and packs down to nearly nothing.
The 4 star airflow is how well it blocks air from the inside of the helmet. The item it's self doesn't flow air to the neck, as that would defeat the point.
over 3 years ago