Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
REV'IT Dirt 2 Gloves
The REVIT Dirt 2 Gloves have ADV written all over them. Well...not literally, but with hard knuckle protection, Pampas cowhide and goatskin palm and air stretch mesh, these gloves provide maximum breathability for those hot days out on the road or trail. Dual-sport and ADV riders need more than just a simple motocross glove when dodging trees or cooking asphalt at 60+ mph, but also require a high degree of mobility and airflow. The Dirt 2 Gloves provide the perfect mix of on-road protection and off-road necessities.
- Outer Shell: air stretch mesh, goatskin, Pampas cowhide (PU coated), synthetic PU leather, automan stretch, connect finger tip fabric
- Lining: tri-fleece liner
- outer shell: 54% leather, 34% polyamide, 11% polyester, 1% polyurethane
- lining: 100% polyester
- Protection: TPU hard-shell knuckle, PU rubber palm slider, PWR|Aramid at palm slider, PU injected finger knuckles, Temperfoam® at fingers, thumb, knuckle, back hand, palm slider and cuff
- Visibility: reflection piping at back hand
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: adjustment tab at cuff
- Ventilation: ventilation panels at fingers, thumb and back hand
- Features: short cuff, elastic at wrist and back hand, stretch lips at index, middle, and ring finger and backhand, grip patch at palm, connect finger tip
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #940286||MFR. Product #8700001182515||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #940287||MFR. Product #8700001182522||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #940288||MFR. Product #8700001182539||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #940289||MFR. Product #8700001182546||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #940290||MFR. Product #8700001182553||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #940291||MFR. Product #8700001182560||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
After the first few uses out of the box, one of the velcro wrist straps started to pull apart from the main part of the glove. This was obviously a quality control problem and was pretty disappointing as they were brand new. Rather than return them, however, I decided to use some needle and thread and reinforce the stitching myself. I've never had an issue with either glove since.
At about month 18, the pointer-finger touch-screen fabric began to fail and and I struggled to use my cell phone with it. I think this is probably about as much as you can expect from that material and I did get almost 2 years out of the glove, but still I would have like to see this last longer because the rest of the glove is still almost perfect.
One thing I think would make this glove almost perfect would be to eliminate the internal seems. I can feel the seems at my fingertips. This is a minor nit as they are otherwise very comfortable. That is probably too much to ask for in a glove at this price-point, but its the only thing I'd change that would make the gloves perfect in my opinion.
The gloves still look fantastic and other than the afore-mentioned issues, they gloves are almost as new as the day I bought them. I would definitely buy them again.
I'm returning them.
Why? As a woman, I have to say the selections for those with smaller hands are really lacking: where is the XS that Rev'it typically offers in their men's gloves? I mean, the Dirt 2's go all the way up to 3XL, but there's nothing available for folks at the opposite end of the hand spectrum!? And no women-specific equivalent. Evidently Rev'it assumes that only men are interested in high-quality, protective, touchscreen-sensitive motorcycle gloves?
I was desperately hoping that I *might* be able to make them work with liners, but the pinky and ring fingers seemed dangerously long. As I said, I'm a huge fan of these gloves, but ultimately very disappointed. I know, I know: jealousy isn't pretty. :)
over 2 years ago
Great gloves on a budget or not on a budget. I may get a pure summer pair at some point for the light quick rides but great gloves.
over 2 years ago