Sizing & Fit
REV'IT Dominator Gore-Tex Pants
The REVIT Dominator Pants consist of a single, highly functional layer. The 3L GORE-TEX membrane is laminated to the extremely abrasion-resistant outer shell making it waterproof and breathable at the same time. Features such as long and short connection zippers, grip panels at the seat, leather panels on the inside leg reflection panels and waterproof stash pockets make this package complete.
- Tour fit, regular
- Size chart references natural waist, measure around your navel for an accurate fit
- 3L GORE-TEX Pro nylon 600D fabric
- 3L GORE-TEX Pro Armacor fabric
- 3L GORE-TEX Pro Talisman
- PWR Kevlar stretch
- PWR shell 500D stretch
- Leather panels at the inside of the legs
- Sure grip
- Waterproofing: 3L GORE-TEX PRO fabric
- Breathability: 3L GORE-TEX PRO fabric
- Outer shell: 73% polyamide, 17% Gore-Tex membrane (ePTFE), 7% leather, 2% epoxy resin, 1% aramide
- Lining: 68% polyester, 31% polyamide, 1% elastane
- SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at knees
- TRYONIC Seesoft CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV01
- GORE-TEX Pro Talisman panels at knees
- Safety seams
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at calves and upper legs
- Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist and calves, VELCRO® brand closures adjustment at calves and ankles, V-flap at calves and ankles
- Stretch panels at waistband and legs
- Stretch lips at knees
- Short and long connection zipper
- Aero cool 3D mesh panels at upper legs
- Grip panel at seat
- YKK slide lock front closure
- Prepared for Strapper Suspenders
- Pockets: Slit pockets, waterproof stash pockets
Note: There are no ventilation zippers as seen in the video.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Grey/Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1007562||MFR. Product #FPT0693611-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
REV'IT! Men's Textile Pant Sizing
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Sizing & Fit
6 Customer Reviews
5 Questions & 1 Answers