RevArc Smart Steps
The easiest and safest way to load a dirt bike is to use the RevArc Smart Steps. Simply push your bike up your ramp while you walk up four sturdy, steel steps and you're done. The steps and ramp self-adjust to the height of your tailgate. No more straining your back or balancing your bike with one hand while you crawl like a reptile onto the tailgate for that ratchet strap. Stop riding with your annoying cousin just because he helps you load your bike and try the RevArc Smart Steps.
- Steps easily mount in your receiver hitch and fold for transportation with tailgate up or down
- Powder-coated steel construction
- Weight: 31 lbs
- 4 Large steps are 10”L x 6”W
- Weight capacity up to 300 lbs
- Perfect for lifted trucks (or smart riders who’d rather take risks on the trail than the parking lot)
Note: The loading ramp pictured is not included and is sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Steel||RevZilla Item #1564046||MFR. Product #SMRTSTEP||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|