Rekluse Torq Drive Clutch Pack Indian Chief / Chieftain
A high performance manual clutch is now more accessible than ever with the TorqDrive Clutch Pack. Proven at the highest levels of racing, TorqDrive thin friction disk technology allows more disks to fit in your stock clutch’s footprint, decreasing slip while unlocking the full power of your engine. Whether you’re setting track records or shredding your favorite trail, the TorqDrive Clutch Pack will give you the advantage you’re looking for.
- Stronger drive throughout the power band – gain power without any expensive motor mods
- Virtually eliminates clutch fade
- Better starts and acceleration out of corners
- Improved drive through the whoops
- Increased clutch life
- Additional friction disks provide an average of 25% gain in torque capacity over stock, while reducing lever pull effort by an average of 10% (Figures vary by model)
- Rekluse basket sleeves eliminate basket wear and notching
Note: Basket sleeves not applicable to KTM/Husqvarna models.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Rekluse Torq Drive Clutch Pack Indian Chief / Chieftain||RevZilla Item #10064866||Store Sku||MFR. Product #RMS-2816100||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
150-Horsepower Harley-Davidson | J&P: Custom Motorcycle Builds
How To Adjust a Motorcycle Clutch