Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Rekluse Core Manual Torq Drive Clutch Kit Honda CRF250R
The Rekluse Core Manual Clutch with Torq Drive delivers unprecedented performance and durability. This top-of-the-line clutch system has taken the world of elite racing by storm and features technology that is not available anywhere else in the industry.
The Core Manual with Torq Drive Kit is a full manual clutch and was designed to put the power to the ground through the use of innovative thin friction plate technology. This design allows Rekluse to fit more plates into the clutch pack, providing more efficient torque transfer, precise lever feel and durability beyond simple billet components.
- Innovative Torq Drive technology significantly boosts torque capacity, resulting in more powerful bottom-end performance
- Virtually eliminates clutch fade
- Incredible sense of connectivity between rider and machine allows unprecedented responsiveness and control
- Multiple technologies work together simultaneously to dramatically decrease operating temperature
- The level of durability is simply amazing, even the most demanding racers in the world are amazed
- Maintains a stock, or lighter than stock lever pull
- Reduced weight compared to stock
- Custom basket sleeves dramatically reduce clutch wear and basket notching
- Exact spring replacement preserves integrity of the pressure plate
- State-of-the-art friction pad design
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Rekluse Core Manual Torq Drive Clutch Kit Honda CRF250R 2010-2017||RevZilla Item #1082964||MFR. Product #RMS-7116||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
This item is also available for 27 different models
- CR250R 2002-2007
- CR250R 1997-2001
- CR500R 1994-2001
- CRF250R 2018
- CRF450R 2002-2008
- CRF450R 2009-2012
- CRF450R 2013-2016
- CRF450R 2017-2018
- CRF450RX 2017-2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers