Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Reda Innovations 1 Gallon Saddlebag Fuel Can
This handy custom shaped gas can is made specifically for a variety of saddlebags to help keep you moving down the road and not stuck on the side of it. The compact size and shape allows you to tuck it out of the way and yet it holds an entire extra gallon of gas- two gallons if you put one in each bag for those extra long trips. It's always better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
- Generation 3 spout is the easiest spill-proof spout you will ever use
- Made of 6-ply EVOH plastic creating a vapor proof barrier for no fumes
- EPA and CARB certified meets 50 States environmental standards
- Gas can fits in both right or left side saddlebags
- Leak-proof cap covers internally stored spout
- Dimensions: 6" wide x 7" long x 10 1/4" tall
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Reda 1 Gallon Saddlebag Gas Can||RevZilla Item #1056707||MFR. Product #RGC1001||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Now on to the tank itself - I was disappointed that it DOES NOT hold a full gallon it is close (between .8-.9) and as the pour spout rides in the container you will lose a little from the numbers above.
The good news is that it Does Not Leak, not a drop even if you lay it on its side it is leak proof! very impressed by this as the new gas containers since the vapor law all leak . Understand the filling up using the pour spout is painfully slow in the neighborhood of 3-5 minuets to empty the container but if you are on the road out of fuel would you care about transfer rate? Probably not, this is a really good item to have on a tour bike. Maybe wish they had a different configuration for other popular bag sizes but gotta take what you can get...
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
This product gets one star above the minimum because I appreciate the special design for motorcycles, as they fit in the panniers of my T-120 perfectly. I wonder if the $6 versions you can find in a hardware store would have been the better option, even if they fit a little oddly in the panniers.
Regardless, I shouldn't have to buy an aftermarket nozzle for a can this expensive.
9 months ago