Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Submit a Price Match
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
REAX Ridge WP Gloves
Waterproof with nothing to prove, the Reax Ridge Gauntlet Gloves were designed to be as hardcore as the rider that runs them. A virtually-bulletproof leather exterior with Superfabric reinforcements hides a waterproof breathable membrane. Undeterred by foul weather and unafraid of asphalt, the Ridge Leather/Textile Waterproof Gloves can hang as long as you can.
- Treated cowhide backhand 0.8mm-0.9mm thick
- Durable goat leather palm
- Digital leather palm and outseam reinforcement
- Superfabric palm insert
- Ergonomic pre-curved fit
- Touchscreen capable finger and thumb
- Leather-wrapped protective knuckle
- Stretch poly gauntlet
- McFit bonded waterproof/breathable liner
- Moisture-wicking poly tricot lining
- Subtle reflective highlights
- Dual adjustable hook and loop closures
- Two (2) year warranty on materials and workmanship
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Grey/Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1252385||MFR. Product #REXG4-GB-SM/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey/Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1252386||MFR. Product #REXG4-GB-MD/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey/Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1252387||MFR. Product #REXG4-GB-LG/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey/Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1252388||MFR. Product #REXG4-GB-XL/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey/Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1252389||MFR. Product #REXG4-GB-2XL/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey/Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1252390||MFR. Product #REXG4-GB-3XL/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
4 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 2 Answers
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 2 answers
Would these be suitable for a PNW winter?
BEST ANSWER: If PNW winter weather is rainy and in the low 50s, you should be fine. If colder than that, I'd recommend heated glove liners. I used them for a week-long trip in such weather and was comfortable. Gor-Tex was great. Hands were protected from the rain, but never got sweaty.