Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Rapid Transit Deluxe Commuter Motorcycle Cover
- 100% waterproof
- Electronically heat sealed seams
- UV-treated Rocktex construction
- Heat resistant lower panels
- Soft internal liner protects windshield from scratching and hazing
- Integrated ventilation for reduced condensation
- 360˚ elastic bottom hem
- Oversized fastening grommets
- Compact storage bag included
- MD: Fits sport bikes under 700cc
- LG: Fits sport bikes between 750-1000cc, small cruisers with no windscreen or accessories
- XL: Fits sport/sport touring bikes over 1000cc, medium cruisers with windscreen and accessories
- 2XL: Fits full dress touring bikes, large cruisers with saddlebags and top trunk
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #913612||MFR. Product #110-004||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #913613||MFR. Product #110-003||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #913614||MFR. Product #110-006||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #913615||MFR. Product #110-005||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I took some pictures of my bike with the cover on and off to give you an idea of what it looks like. I was originally going to go with the "Nelson Rigg Deluxe All Season Cover" since this cover had less reviews and no customer photos to check out. But, for a few bucks more I am glad I went this route. I preferred the all black simply for the clean look.
Install is pretty self explanatory. I had the gf help to make things easier. We each grabbed an end (front and back) and draped it right over the bike. I started with the front and hooked it over the tire. I would have done it solo, but did not want the cover dragging on the ground or getting caught on things while I began pulling it over.
As a side note, this cover also includes bungees at the bottom for the front and middle grommets. This was not mentioned in the description (like the Nelson Rigg cover describes), so that was a plus.
Add me to the list of users with a basic complaint: this cover is NOT waterproof! After an admittedly heavy rainstorm today, my motorcycle was completely drenched. This wasn't just single failed seam - the entire cover, top to bottom, does not keep the rain out. This cover has been on my bike for a total of three days from the time I first received it, so it could not have worn out already. It simply doesn't do what the description says it does. This is not what i paid for.
If you want a cover that actually keeps the rain off your bike, look elsewhere.
Have a Kawasaki Concours and should be a XL according to the size description, really the XXL fits like it should.
Perfect finish and durability