RAM Mounts Universal X-Grip Cell / iPhone Cradle With 1" Ball
Sometimes, its all about the design. If you are looking for a compact mount for your cell phone without that cookie cutter shape, you've found it. The RAM-HOL-UN7BU has a clean and clever four leg design that sports great holding power without hiding your phone behind foam pads and plastic. The perfect complement to the modern sleek interior of today's vehicles, the RAM X-Grip is the cell phone holder evolved. Compatible and interchangeable with a wide range of popular RAM Mounting products, this elegant holder is ready to complement your phone and become the most useful accessory in your vehicle.
- Apple iPhone Xr
- Apple iPhone Xs
- Apple iPhone X
- Apple iPhone SE
- Apple iPhone 8
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone 6s
- LG Phoenix 3
- Google Pixel 2
- Google Pixel XL
- Motorola moto g5s plus
- Nokia 6
- Samsung Galaxy A7
- Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+
- Samsung Galaxy J7
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
The X-Grip holder is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your handheld device with a case/sleeve/skin when determining the overall size.
- Minimum Width = 1.875" (Devices at 1.875" must be a minimum of 4" in height to fit into holder)
- Maximum Width = 3.25"
- Depth = 0.875"
- Rubber gasket tethers phone to cradle
- High strength composite and stainless steel construction
- Spring loaded holder expands and contracts for perfect fit of your device
- Rubber coated tips will hold device firm and stable
- Versatility of holder allows for attachment to many RAM ball mounts
- Lifetime warranty
- High Strength Composite, Rubber Tips and Stainless Steel Construction
- 1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
Note: Cradle holder only. Socket arms and bar mounts sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style RAM Mounts Universal X-Grip Cell / iPhone Cradle||RevZilla Item #869071||MFR. Product #RAM-HOL-UN7BU||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
117 Customer Reviews
35 Questions & 101 Answers