Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
RAM Mounts Rail U-Bolt Base With 1" Ball Mount
The RAM Mount U-Bolt handlebar base contains a 1" rubber ball designed to sit at right angles to the mounting rail. Included are black cover caps to be placed over the exposed ends of the u-bolt. Both the black aluminum and stainless steel options come with a composite adapter that can narrow the rail to a minimum width of 0.5".
- Black version accommodates rails from 0.5" to 1.25" in diameter
- Chrome version accommodates rails from 0.5" to 1" in diameter
- Stainless Steel version accommodates rails from 0.5" to 1" in diameter
- Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum or Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum with Chrome Finish
- Stainless Steel with natural finish
- 1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Chrome Aluminum||RevZilla Item #869125||MFR. Product #RAM-B-231CHU||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black Aluminum||RevZilla Item #869154||MFR. Product #RAM-B-231ZU||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Stainless Steel||RevZilla Item #1096107||MFR. Product #RAM-B-231U||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Revzilla to the rescue! I ordered the U-Bolt base and installed it on my handlebars near the left grip. It mounts securely without any wiggling or wobbling. Even better, it allows the X-Grip to be clear of the bike so I can adjust the position of my phone all I want.
I subtracted a star because I consider it a bit pricey for a u-bolt, 2 screws, and 2 nuts. However, that is typical for Ram Mount items in general and at least the quality is there. It does come with a couple of black rubber caps to put over the end of the bolts/nuts but I'm pretty sure it won't be long until they fly off (which is no big deal, I don't think it looks bad without them). My only suggestion for potential owners is that you'd do well to invest in some Plasti Dip and rubberize the u-bolt where it makes contact with the handlebars. I haven't gotten around to it yet and my bars haven't been scratched but it's not worth the risk of marring the finish.
If this is a solution for your mounting problem then you can't go wrong with the Ram Mount U-Bolt Base.
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
7 months ago