Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Puig Universal Touring Windscreen
A great upgrade for any naked sport or touring motorcycle. Provides significant wind protection for those long highway rides.
- Constructed of 3mm thick high impact acrylic
- Additional wind protection
- Easy to mount
- Dimensions: 53.5cm W x 48cm H
- 2 mounting points
- Mounts on 1" or 7/8" handle bars with included 7/8" adapter
- Bike specific Windscreen Adapters available for select models (sold separately)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Clear||RevZilla Item #949382||MFR. Product #5267W||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Light Smoke||RevZilla Item #949381||MFR. Product #5267H||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
Because the bike turned into my commuter, I needed something to keep the wind off of my chest, and this windscreen was the mama bear windscreen that wasn’t so big that it looked like a cruiser screen, yet larger than the fly screens that may not have helped much.
The install wasn't too bad, but it took me about 5 trips to/from work to adjust the windscreen so that there was no buffeting and minimal wind hitting my helmet.
At this time, I’m completely happy with it and would recommend it to someone who wants a screen large enough to direct the air up and over your helmet. (If you’re vertically challenged.)
over 2 years ago
Overall I'm very pleased with the fit and function of the puig screen.
Excellent construction, easy to install and looks great; well the bike looks better without it, but it was a welcome addition.
5 months ago
I basically have a touring setup on a 300. In addition to this windshield, I also have a phone holder, a drink holder, and a tank bag.
Some unintended uses on short trips: I can carry a gallon of milk in the windshield. With the spoiler shield, I can tie a bag of hamburger buns or bananas.
Overall, it has held up well in the rain and the sun and on many commutes over the past several months.