Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Puig Crash Bars Ducait Multistrada 1200 / S
Any Adventure or Trail rider will tell you it's not if you go down but when. For this reason Puig has designed their crash bars to provide excellent protection for not only the engine but also the fairings, gas tank, and radiator.
- Constructed of 25mm steel tubes
- Bike specific for a precise fit
- Laser cut with a durable black finish
- No modifications required
- All necessary hardware and instructions included
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #972058||MFR. Product #7002N||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
- Caponord 1200 ABS 2014-2015
- F650GS 2008-2012
- F650GS ABS 2008-2012
- F700GS 2012-2018
- F800GS 2008-2012
- F800GS 2013-2018
- G650GS 2010-2015
- R1200GS 2005-2012
- R1200GS 2013
- R1200R 2015-2018
- R1200RS 2015-2018
- R nineT R9T 2014-2018
- R nineT Racer 2017-2018
- R nineT Scrambler 2016-2018
- CB1100 2013-2014
- CB1100 ABS 2013-2014
- CB1100 DLX 2013-2014
- CB500F 2013-2018
- CB500X 2013-2018
- NC700X 2012-2015
- NC700X DCT ABS 2012-2015
- 1190 Adventure 2013-2015
- Versys 1000 2012-2014
- Versys 1000 2015-2018
- Versys 650 2010-2014
- Versys 650 2015-2018
- Vulcan S VN650 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 2011-2014
- Tiger 800 XC 2011-2014
- Tiger 800 XC 2015-2016
- Tiger 800 XCa 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XCx 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XR 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XRt 2016-2018
- Tiger 800 XRx 2015-2018
- Tiger Explorer 2012-2015
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1) They were heavy.
2) They mounted far back on the frame, in a place where they would get in the way of my legs.
3) They didn't use the really smartly placed engine-guard mount right behind the side fairing.
The Puigs fix all that, and they are inexpensive.
I have a friend with the expensive touratech bars. The Touratech bars look really nice and they offer a little more protection if riding off-road, because they come up higher over the side fairing. However, if you are on a flat surface such as a road, that's unnecessary. The Touratechs also fail to use the very smartly placed engine-guard mount right behind the side fairing, which means they loose a little bit of strength.