Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Puig Clip-On Windscreen Deflector
Puig Clip-On Windscreen Deflector
Add some additional wind protection to your windscreen with the Puig Clip-On Windscreen Deflector.
- Multi adjustable visor offers peronalized wind protection
- Cip-on system allows mounting without and any drilling
- Mounts on shields between 3mm and 5mm thick
- Type 1 - 18.6cm W x 7.9cm H
- Type 2 - 19.1cm W x 9.2cm H
- Type 3 - 21.6cm W x 8.6cm H
- Type 4 - 17cm W x 8.6cm H
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Type 1 / Clear||RevZilla Item #1175117||MFR. Product #4639W||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Type 2 / Clear||RevZilla Item #1175119||MFR. Product #4717W||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Clear / Type 3||RevZilla Item #1175120||MFR. Product #4835W||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Clear / Type 4||RevZilla Item #1175121||MFR. Product #4837W||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Type 1 / Light Smoke||RevZilla Item #1175116||MFR. Product #4639H||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Type 2 / Light Smoke||RevZilla Item #1175118||MFR. Product #4717H||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
Does help loft air over your helmet if your stock windshield isn't tall enough.
Easy to install.
Metal clamp looks like a cheap hardware store hinge from the back. Also is very noticeable in your field of view because you see two of them when looking down the road due to your binocular vision.
Not optically clear. Everything is distorted when looking through it.
Will bend a thin windscreen. I installed it on a Puig windshield. You'd think it would work since it's the same manufacturer. It caused my shield to bend at about a thirty degree angle while passing some trucks at a higher speed (lets say over 80ish). It does not like turbulent air, only clean air.
I have it slightly titled forward to loft the air over my helmet. Will try to exactly match the windshield angle on the way home and see if the bending stops.
I will probably just take it off after the ride home.
4 months ago
7 months ago