Proxxon Tools Micro-Click 30/S 1/4" Torque Wrench
This well made 1/4 inch drive torque wrench features single piece construction for superior strength. With a reversible ratchet lever, you can loosen bolts and then tighten to spec without changing tools. The reversible 1/4 inch drive allows you to torque left hand threads. An easy to read scale provides precise adjustments from 5 to 30 Nm.
Set the selected torque by turning the knurled adjustment ring at the end of the handle. Push in the ring to lock. The wrench clicks when desired torque is reached. The Micro-click 200/S comes packaged in a protective plastic storage box. Ensure your bike performs at the highest level: torque all your bolts to manufacturer specs.
- Professional use tool with easy to read scale for precision adjustments
- Torque range from 6 to 30 Nm (4.4 to 22 ft lbs)
- Reversing ratchet lever for loosening and tightening bolts
- Ratchet drive reverses for left hand threads
- Protective plastic storage case
- DIN/ISO compliant
- Manufactured by Proxxon, and comes with a 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Proxxon Micro-Click 30/S 1/4" Torque Wrench||RevZilla Item #872167||MFR. Product #PROX-1-7205||AvailabilityOut of Stock|