Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Progressive Monotube Fork Cartridge Kit For Harley
Item: P262654 SKU:
$224.96 - $449.97
Save $24.99 (10%)
Price depends on fitment. Select your bike to continue.
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Progressive Suspension Monotube Fork Cartridge Kit For Harley
True high-performance front suspension has finally made its way to HD. Progressive's state-of-the-art Monotube Fork Kit represents the pinnacle of front end handling. High performance specialty components replace the sloppy open bath damping found in HD forks. The kit features a set of gas charged monotube dampers and a set of custom tuned fork springs so you can convert your bike to cartridge forks whether you have dual damper rod forks or a damper rod/cartridge setup.
- Complete fork internal replacement kit
- Improved resistance to front brake dive, front end stability & cornering traits, and better avoidance of "bottoming out"
- Progressive spring rate
- High-quality chrome-silicon wire
- Precision wound
- Made in USA
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1984-1996
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1997-2013
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE 2004
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE2 2005
- Electra Glide Special FLHX 1984
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS 1984-1993
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1984-1996
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1997-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1987-1996
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1997-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2014-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2017-2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2014-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2017-2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2016
- FLH 1984-1985
- Freewheeler FLRT 2015-2016
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSE3 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI2 2001
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012-2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2016
- Road Glide FLTRX 2017-2019
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2017-2019
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2013
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2017-2019
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1994-1996
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1997-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995-1996
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1997-2012
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE3 2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE4 2008
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI 2002
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI2 2003
- Road King FLHR/I 1994-1996
- Road King FLHR/I 1997-2013
- Road King FLHR/I 2014-2016
- Road King FLHR/I 2017-2019
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2019
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE2 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE3 2012
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2017
- Softail Deuce CVO/SE FXSTDSE 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO/SE FXSTDSE2 2004
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2007
- Softail Fat Boy CVO/SE FLSTFSE 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO/SE FLSTFSE2 2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2009
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2010
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2010
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2012-2015
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2016-2019
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight Special XL1200XS 2018-2019
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2015
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2016-2019
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018-2019
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2015
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2016-2019
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2015
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2007-2010
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2016-2019
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2007-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2006-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2010
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2013
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2014-2016
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2017-2019
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2017-2019
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010-2011
- Tour Glide Classic FLTC/I 1984-1991
- Tour Glide FLT 1984-1991
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1989-1995
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2014-2016
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE 2006
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE2 2007
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE3 2008
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE4 2009
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
24 Customer Reviews
26 Questions & 19 Answers
5.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
5.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
5 / 5
The Feel is Greatly Improved
I replaced the the front and rear shocks on my 2013 Iron 883 and these both completely changed the feel of my bike! If you are going to do one upgrade on your Iron, replace both the front and rear shocks with Progressives. I could ride over a pothole the size of a moon crater and not even have to stand up with the 13" 444s. These fork cartridges dramatically improve the cornering and handling. I can't recommended these highly enough!
June 29, 2014
2013 Harley Davidson XL883N Iron 883
Bang For The Buck
5 / 5
Super happy with these shocks
My ride: 2007 HD Sportster XL883L. The most critical test, an old set of train tracks halfway up a hill near my house. The grade goes level suddenly, has deep pot holes, really rough. Normally I bottom out hard. Went over that same spot after the Monotube fork kit was installed and the difference was amazing. It was like a different set of tracks. I love it when I spend the bucks and you know right away it was money well worth spent.
April 5, 2015
2007 Harley Davidson Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L