Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Progressive Suspension Fork Springs For Harley
The 'Original' progressive-rate fork springs soak up small road bumps, yet are firm enough to absorb the molar-rattlers. Spring rates have been chosen to reduce front end "dive" during braking, yet still provide excellent ride comfort. A progressive-rate spring has the advantage of a resistance to compression that rises as the spring is being compressed - it gets tougher to compress as it is compressed. The benefit of this is that the spring can be soft enough at the start of the travel to offer a "plush" ride, yet be firm enough at the end of the travel to soak up the big bumps.
- Progressive spring rate
- High-quality chrome-silicon wire
- Precision wound
- Made in USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Stock Length||RevZilla Item #899867||MFR. Product #11-1523||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2005
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2003
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2003
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1992-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1994-2003
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2005
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 2000-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2005
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2007-2017
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1984-2013
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2002-2005
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1984-2009
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2002-2005
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1987-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2002-2005
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2014-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2014-2016
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1988-1993
- Low Rider Custom FXLR 1987-1994
- Night Rod Special VRSCDX 2012-2017
- Night Rod VRSCD 2006-2008
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2009
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2002-2005
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1998-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2004-2007
- Road King FLHR/I 1994-2013
- Road King FLHR/I 2014-2016
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013-2017
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2008-2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008-2011
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1984-2012
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2016-2018
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2015
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989-1992
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2016-2018
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2015
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2016-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2015
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2016-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2015
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2003
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2016
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2015
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2016-2017
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2015
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1100 1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1988-1993
- Street 500 XG500 2015-2018
- Street 750 XG750 2015-2018
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2013
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2014-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2016
- Super Glide FXR 1994
- Tour Glide Classic FLTC/I 1984-1991
- Tour Glide FLT 1984-1991
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1989-1995
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF 2009-2017
- V-Rod VRSCA 2002-2006
- V-Rod VRSCB 2004-2005
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
7 months ago
These (along with changing the fork oil to a heavier weight, I used a blend that got to about 13) have totally reduced if not eliminated front end dive and the loose feeling of the front end at all speeds. That was my number one complaint about handling and now it's like a new bike.
They were super easy to install. Literally just pulling the springs out while you do a fork oil change.
I'll be checking out the progressive rear shocks next.