Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Progressive Suspension 422 Series Shocks For Harley Softail
Fully adjustable for ride height and spring pre-load so you can tune your suspension to match your riding style. A pair of progressive-rate coil springs and purpose-designed mono-tube dampers provide superior suspension performance. Dampers feature a nitrogen charge that eliminates internal oil cavitation and helps create a consistent ride while resisting heat-induced fade.
- Shocks can be adjusted up to 2" lower than stock
- Shocks feature a show chrome cover
- Made in the USA
- Sold in pairs
Note: Image is for style reference only and may differ depending on fitment.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Standard / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899598||MFR. Product #422-4037C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome / Heavy Duty||RevZilla Item #899819||MFR. Product #422-4002C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011, 2012, 2013
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016, 2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016, 2017
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005, 2006, 2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2000-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2012
- Harley Davidson
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1989-1999
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-1996
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1989-1999
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1989-1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997-1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1989-1999
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1989-1999
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I wanted to write a quick review for anyone interested in upgrading their suspension. I ride a 2013 HD Softail. Looked at the 422 with the RAP, but settled on these instead due to cost. I also ride solo without weight, so I opted for the Standard version over the Heavy Duty. I'm around 175 lbs. Called Progressive just to verify and they recommended these. I also purchased the front monotube 2502 kit to complete the package.
Right out of the box after installing without any adjustment they're pretty stiff. I'm thinking all the way over counter clockwise is where you need to be if you always carry a passenger. Three turns clockwise the ride became more responsive and less jarring. My back appreciates that.
Overall impressions are good. It is a little expensive upfront, but pays dividends down the road. Handling is responsive, but not squishy. After looking at the primitive spring set up in my OEM front end suspension I was rather shocked. It's like a cheap slinky. Far less nose dive now. Feedback more confident. I kind of feel like the OEM suspension is far more generic. These make you feel less like a bicycle and more like an actual motorized machine if you catch my drift. We all know Harley slaps on the most basic components on their bikes.
It's a definite improvement. I would definitely recommend upgrading your suspension. It's worth it. And also this set up allows you to adjust ride height by 2 inches. Even though I'm already pretty low, it may improve the aesthetics of the rear. Tweaking these is a little tricky. You just have to find the sweet spot. I'm taking off a star because I think at this price it should come with the RAP adjustment. Overall I think this is a good investment.
Hope this helps in your decision.