Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Progressive Suspension 412 Series Shocks For Harley V-Rod
The 412 Series shocks are simply the best value shock the Progressive offers. The 412's simple, durable design means they will be an improvement to your motorcycle's suspension performance for as long as you are riding it. The double-wall steel body construction with nitrogen charged, multi-staged velocity-sensitive valving gives you smooth, consistent damping. A five position cam-style preload adjuster lets you dial in your ride whether you're a light rider or heavy hitter. Step into suspension that works for you.
- Cam-style preload adjuster
- Sold as a pair
- Made in USA
- Depending on model, your stock shock length is approximately 13"
- Shock lengths are measured fully extended, eyelet to eyelet on centers
- A change in height at one end of the bike may require a change at the other
- Changing ride height can potentially change the trail and mechanical trail
- Heavy Duty shocks are recommended for bikes operated at or near the OEM maximum load rating over 50% of the time
- Prior to purchasing shocks that are different than your OEM length, please verify that wheel and suspension travel can be altered without causing clearance issues to the swingarm, axle, frame, tire, fender, chain/belt and guard, and exhaust
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Standard 12" / Black||RevZilla Item #899930||MFR. Product #412-4051B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Standard 12" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899931||MFR. Product #412-4051C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Standard 12 1/2" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899719||MFR. Product #4124052C||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Standard 12 1/2" / Black||RevZilla Item #899720||MFR. Product #412-4052B||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Standard 13" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899716||MFR. Product #412-4053C||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Standard 13" / Black||RevZilla Item #899717||MFR. Product #412-4053B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Heavy Duty 12 1/2"||RevZilla Item #899932||MFR. Product #412-4054B||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Heavy Duty 12 1/2" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899933||MFR. Product #412-4054C||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Heavy Duty 13"||RevZilla Item #899718||MFR. Product #412-4055B||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Heavy Duty 13" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899934||MFR. Product #412-4055C||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Night Rod VRSCD 2006
- V-Rod VRSCA 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- V-Rod VRSCB 2004, 2005
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2010
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2017
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1984-2005
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2006-2013
- Electra Glide Special FLHX 1984
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS 1984-1993
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1984-2005
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2006-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1987-2005
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2006-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2018
- FLH 1984-1985
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1987-1993
- Low Rider Chrome FXRC 1987-1988
- Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP 1987-1993
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2005
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2006-2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2018
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2018
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1994-2005
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2006-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995-2005
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2006-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 1994-2005
- Road King FLHR/I 2006-2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2018
- Sport Glide FXRT 1987-1992
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2003
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2003
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989-1992
- Sportster Forty-Eight Special XL1200XS 2018
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-2003
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2003
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2016
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1100 1986-1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1986-2003
- Street 500 XG500 2015-2018
- Street 750 XG750 2015-2018
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2018
- Tour Glide Classic FLTC/I 1984-1991
- Tour Glide FLT 1984-1991
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1989-1995
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
At first glance the bike appears to sit about two inches lower than it did when I had the stock suspension installed. It wasn't a big deal for me. The finish and overall look of the suspension are impressive.
I have the shocks set at their least rigid setting. The ride is a little bit stiffer than I expected but I suppose I should have expected that having selected the heavy duty rating as opposed to standard. But since my weight (240) is so close to the manufactured suggested threshold (250lbs) for heavy duty, I just went with it. In hindsight, I probably should have gone with the standard version.
I'm still very please with these and you won't find better quality at this price. Hope this helps.