Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Note: This item has been previously installed. Signs of installation may be present including opened packaging and minor scratches. The item may be missing tags, manuals or installation instructions, however it is fully functional.
Progressive Suspension 412 Series Shocks For Harley Touring
The 412 Series shocks are simply the best value shock the Progressive offers. The 412's simple, durable design means they will be an improvement to your motorcycle's suspension performance for as long as you are riding it. The double-wall steel body construction with nitrogen charged, multi-staged velocity-sensitive valving gives you smooth, consistent damping. A five position cam-style preload adjuster lets you dial in your ride whether you're a light rider or heavy hitter. Step into suspension that works for you.
- Cam-style preload adjuster
- Sold as a pair
- Made in USA
- Depending on model, your stock shock length is 12" to 13"
- Shock lengths are measured fully extended, eyelet to eyelet on centers
- A change in height at one end of the bike may require a change at the other
- Changing ride height can potentially change the trail and mechanical trail
- Heavy Duty shocks are recommended for bikes operated at or near the OEM maximum load rating over 50% of the time
- Prior to purchasing shocks that are different than your OEM length, please verify that wheel and suspension travel can be altered without causing clearance issues to the swingarm, axle, frame, tire, fender, chain/belt and guard, and exhaust
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Standard 12" / Black||RevZilla Item #1248554||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.