Pro Taper Profile Pro Clutch Perch / XPS Lever
The ProTaper Profile Pro Clutch Perch combines the already extremely successful Profile perch with their tried and tested XPS lever. The XPS (Cross Pivot System) lever pivots in multiple directions yet maintains a slim, low profile blade which is desired but uncommon for most folding levers. Offering 90 degrees of forward pivot, with 180 degrees of vertical movement, the XPS lever is sure to stay straight and true during both large and small get offs. The universal lever assembly also offers two reach adjustment points that will accommodate the widest range of bikes and rider preferences.
- Pro Taper’s exclusive XPS lever and Profile Perch assembly
- Offers 90 degree forward pivot and 180 degree vertical movement to prevent lever damage
- Constructed of 6061 T6 precision forged aluminum
- Factory race team inspired quick adjust star
- Two lever reach adjustments give 50mm of tunability
- Unique full-coverage pivot mount rubber boot keeps pivot bearings and cable clean
- Universal application fits 7/8" bars or oversize bars that taper to 7/8" at control area
- Available with or without 4-stroke hotstart assembly
Note: Not designed to accept a clutch lever neutral safety switch.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Pro Clutch Perch||RevZilla Item #1041948||Store Sku743961||MFR. Product #Feb-90||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Pro Clutch Perch w/ Hotstart||RevZilla Item #1041949||Store Sku743962||MFR. Product #Feb-91||AvailabilityOut of Stock|