Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Pro Taper Evo Adventure Handlebars 1-1/8"
The ProTaper EVO Adventure handlebar series addresses the needs of enthusiasts riding adventure / touring bikes. Utilizing the same material and manufacturing techniques as the Pro Taper industry changing, 1-1/8” oversized EVO handlebars for the Motocross / off-road world, the Adventure handlebar is specifically designed to give adventure / touring riders the increased comfort and control they desire.
With over 8” of straight section in the control area, the hassles of mounting vital control and comfort components has now been eliminated. The EVO Adventure bar utilizes a computer profiled 4mm wall design that is up to 25% lighter than other bars yet up to 45% stronger.
- Made from 4mm, proprietary, 7000 series aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strength
- Best balance between fatigue life, impact strength and impact absorbing flex
- High-tech, stress relieved, shot peen and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Independent lab tests show that the EVO handlebars outlast every other handlebar on the market in fatigue life
- Epoxy inner coating resists corrosion
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch and peel resistant
- Bar end plugs to keep the elements out of the handlebar tubing
- Optional bends to accommodate wide range of model fitments
- Weighs only 1.55 to 1.70 pounds (720-780 grams) – depending on bend
- Oversize 1-1/8" at bar clamp, tapers to 7/8" at bar ends
|Product||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)|
Measurements are provided by the manufacturer and do not guarantee a perfect fit for your bike.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style ADV Bend||RevZilla Item #1072308||MFR. Product #PMT 8862D||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style ADV High Bend||RevZilla Item #1072309||MFR. Product #PMT 8863D||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I already ordered my second set, I may try to put these bars on my KLR or sell them once I get the Protaper Evo Adventure High bars.
Note: It's worth knowing that protaper puts recommended brands on the ADV Low/High boxes, but doesn't advertise that information on their website. I know KTM is one, but I can't remember the other.
over 2 years ago
You will need a longer line for your front brake. Some drilling too...
And reroute your cables so it can be safe to ride with this comfortable handlebar.
After all that work is done, you would endure any adventure for hours with no back or neck pain.
This is the best handlebar. Cheers!
These are a perfect fit and all of my control cables were adequate length to do a straight swap.
I love the feel of these bars compared to the stock bars. they give the bike a much better feel on the road and standing on the bike they are a good height without additional risers.
I am 5'11" so if you are taller you might still need risers but you would need them with a stock setup too.
If you have barkbusters you will need to get a 1 1/8" mounting kit, I ordered a third party mounting kit as the stock mounts will not work with these bars.
I'm not docking the bars for that, but thought I would indicate it in case someone else needs to order that ahead of time. I ordered my after the fact.
1 month ago
1 year ago