Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
POD K4 Premium Knee Braces
The POD K4 Knee Brace delivers next generation comfort and performance to the Motocross masses and is the first fully featured knee brace offered at an affordable price.
- Glass reinforced polymer frame construction is strong and durable
- Interchangeable parts mean you can easily customize and maintain your own brace
- The K4 adapts to a variety of activities and sports through the ability to add or remove impact guards as needed
- Premium padding provides all day comfort with no pressure points
- Interchangeable hinge pads fine tune the frame for a perfect fit
- Controlled range of motion with 0 to 25 degree extension stops
- Extremely lightweight - 500 grams each
- Sold as a pair
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Pair / XL-2XL||RevZilla Item #1139916||MFR. Product #6640443L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Pair / MD-LG||RevZilla Item #1139917||MFR. Product #6640443M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Pair / XS-SM||RevZilla Item #1139918||MFR. Product #6640443S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I am truly happy with my POD's and can't say enough good things about them.
Took me a couple tries to find the right size, thanks to Revzilla for being the great company they are and Taylor for all her help in ordering replacements and helping take care of sending back the ones that didn't fit.
Being my first set of braces, I didn't know what to expect size wise, so started with Md/Lg, only to find that my short thick legs barely fit between the hinges and my thigh was a larger diameter than the pre-curved area was designed for. As a point of reference, I am 5'4", with a 28" inseam and the width of my knee area is about 5 3/4" and my thigh circumference is about 24" at the point where both braces strap around my thigh.
Ended up ordering the XL/2XL and they were much better in terms of strap length, knee width and fortunately, they both still allowed me to (barely) close the velcro on my Sidi Adventure Gore Tex 2 boots: thank goodness they added those extra stretch panels in the calf area! The other key thing to note here for anyone else on the fence of whether they want to size up or not is that the height of the XL/2XL is the exact same as the MD/LG, so no worries about a bigger size being too tall, which I was worried about being on the shorter side.
In addition to the side to side support that braces provide, I also got a good sense of twisting protection, which I think it very important also.
I do have bow legs and I do get some additional pressure on the inside of my shin where the bottom strap goes, but it's not bad and I suspect once I'm riding and not walking around my living room, I may not even notice.
One last note, I was wearing an older pair of Klim Latitude pants and I ended up ordering the Klim Carlsbad pants as the Latitude pants were unbearably tight with the braces on.